Can he fix this skin? Make it more glowy like mulatto

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Ignore his jaw, just focus on skin. Would a good skin care routine help him or na.

Attachments

• 4EA11945-51CA-42DB-A3C1-4EDEE4791B75.png
    4EA11945-51CA-42DB-A3C1-4EDEE4791B75.png
    140 KB · Views: 113
His collagen is shit. Maybe it would clear his skin, still got some acne.

His collagen is shit. Maybe it would clear his skin, still got some acne.
I dont mean his acne. I mean his color. Its kinda sand dusty ish. It needs glow, you know what i mean? :)

i'm sorry but i cannot ignore that jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, BackFromTheMogging, Halotestin and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
What is this bullshit? Skin color isn't collagen, it's completely genetic and influenced by your diet/environment. Of course you can fix collagen.
skin is brighter on the right pic above. left looks more dusty. and yes you can get higher collagen by diet/evironment but when you are young collagen is at it highest.

skin is brighter on the right pic above. left looks more dusty. and yes you can get higher collagen by diet/evironment but when you are young collagen is at it highest.
Yes, but collagen isn't exactly skin tone/color. The color of your skin is genetic. Of course higher collagen will give a brighter, glowy skin appearance. Collagen can also be greatly "improved" with a solid skincare routine.

• +1
Of course higher collagen will give a brighter, glowy skin appearance. Collagen can also be greatly "improved" with a solid skincare routine.
There is your answer OP, still think it won't do much for him though. curry = over

• +1
Yes, but collagen isn't exactly skin tone/color. The color of your skin is genetic. Of course higher collagen will give a brighter, glowy skin appearance. Collagen can also be greatly "improved" with a solid skincare routine.
And to answer OP's question, yes, a skincare routine would help improve his skin greatly, but it won't exactly change his skin color, since that is genetic. The guy seems indian or something like that, so it's understandable that his skin looks kind of brown and grayish.

• +1
How to increase collagen?

• Hmm...