Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Whats with indians and white women

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

@Jason Voorhees
@Xangsane

He got money so he should be able 2

I don’t see how he can’t he’s also tall

Bruv it’s posts like this that make me believe the racepill may be true… I have never heard a black guy (even poor) who is 6’2 struggling with white girls if NT. Truly must be a curry problem like Whire girls (MID ONES) are not hard to get even I and Whire girls hate me can pull them in nightclubs with 0 effort. How tf can’t a 6’2 curry makin 100k do this?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and murdah
He got money so he should be able 2

I don’t see how he can’t he’s also tall

Bruv it’s posts like this that make me believe the racepill may be true… I have never heard a black guy (even poor) who is 6’2 struggling with white girls if NT. Truly must be a curry problem like Whire girls (MID ONES) are not hard to get even I and Whire girls hate me can pull them in nightclubs with 0 effort. How tf can’t a 6’2 curry makin 100k do this?
He gets Brunettes ( Latinas ) maybe. But he specifically wants blonde white girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and murdah
He gets Brunettes ( Latinas ) maybe. But he specifically wants blonde white girl.
Blonde women are not hard to get… they are the easiest ones and the ones that racemix the most literally 90% of pinkoids into me are blonde so how TF is this guy struggling.

And I’d kill to have a latina :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I swear me and this curry need to switch positions, he can have all the blonde whores in my body and I can slay Latinas in his

• +1
Thats a big dream for a Jeet

A real blonde? Those are extremely rare even in scandinavia.

Curries are so pathetic with their weird cumskin feitsh jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Chadeep
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Swarthy Knight
Easy. Blonde women are low inhib if their hair is dyed.. They are signaling that they are looking for a relationship.

This:
Blonde women are not hard to get… they are the easiest ones and the ones that racemix the most literally 90% of pinkoids into me are blonde so how TF is this guy struggling.

Nvm, he cant. missed the part that he is indian

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Debetro
Easy. Blonde women are low inhib if they dyed hair. They are signaling that they are looking for a relationship.

This:
They are signaling they want to be aryan. Worst type of women

No they don’t, most ethnic men prefer their own womenz
Lol, that's bullshit, they go for them because mostly that's all they can realistically get. Blacks, Indians, Asians, etc. would immediately dump their wives/girlfriends if they could get a white girl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and jessepinkman
Lol, that's bullshit, they go for them because mostly that's all they can realistically get. Blacks, Indians, Asians, etc. would immediately dump their wives/girlfriends if they could get a white girl.
No one wants skanky white women bruh, men like their women because they’re gl. Indians would probably dump them but every other race wouldn’t. I mean look at asian men, they’re very loyal to their women yet get shat on them for doing so

I mean look at asian men, they’re very loyal to their women yet get shat on them for doing so
They're "loyal" because that's all they can get, even Asian women reject now Asian men, most of them will be incels in the near future, in the western world at least.

Last edited:
  • +1