Can high IQ people interpret this study on Hisbiscus?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

I don't understand what it means but I have been pissing like a dog after drinking it cold

The conclusion of this work is that the diuretic, natriuretic, and potassium sparing effects of Hibiscus sabdariffa are due in part to the modulation of aldosterone activity by the presence in the extract of this plant of compounds potentially responsible for this modulation, as anthocyanins, flavonoids, and chlorogenic acid.
Hibiscus sabdariffa is a diuretic because it decreases aldosterone activity.

Aldosterone is a hormone that causes the kidney to keep sodium in and release potassium from the body.

Sodium is know to retain fluids.

So, by decreasing aldosterone, less sodium will be retained by the Na-K-Cl cotransporters in the kidneys' Henle Loops, and subsequently, less fluids will be retained because less sodium.
Less fluids being retained = more fluids being evacuated
=> Hibiscus sabdariffa is a diuretic
=> it will likely debloat your face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, SubhumanCurrycel, poopoohead and 1 other person

Aldosterone is a hormone that causes the kidney to keep sodium in and release potassium from the body.

So, by decreasing aldosterone, less sodium will be retained by the Na-K-Cl cotransporters in the kidneys' Henle Loops, and subsequently, less fluids will be retained because less sodium.
Merci beaucoup

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis

If so, why it never mentioned here on looksmax org??

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I drink hibiscus tea almost every day, and I have IBS. It's not a problem for me, so it must be very mild.

I drink hibiscus tea almost every day, and I have IBS. It's not a problem for me, so it must be very mild.
Are you bloat free? I have been pissing this whole night it is crystal clear as well.

Are you bloat free? I have been pissing this whole night it is crystal clear as well.
I think it might reduce bloating a bit if it's something I am experiencing when I drink it, but not a huge effect.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I do piss more after drinking it. Never made that connection.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry