• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin, Kenickie and Deleted member 6723
only if he a huge dick

otherwise chad only

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
You need non-retard to slay her

A few years ago you could easily, not any more.

• +1
In my high school days straight up low-tier normies that were social and/or low-inhib dated girls like that. Even I even had an above average chick from a lower grade ask me out. All I know is high school was a different time. Should've taken advantage :(

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Kenickie
In my high school days straight up low-tier normies that were social and/or low-inhib dated girls like that. Even I even had an above average chick from a lower grade ask me out. All I know is high school was a different time. Should've taken advantage :(
Nowadays if a low tier normie even talked to her they’d go to prison for sexual harassment.

highschool is easier just statusmaxx by playing sports, college is brutal af, @Kenickie, Probably Chadlite to actually fuck her,

• +1
highschool is easier just statusmaxx by playing sports, college is brutal af, @Kenickie, Probably Chadlite to actually fuck her,
Even without statusmaxxing. It feels like one big family, as long as you have friends and are not a complete loner. Girls are more comfortable with you approaching them and them approaching you because you have mutual friends, and you have the same classes and probably did a project or two together. Ok Imma stop before I get sad lol. Highschool was sick man.

• +1
What’s her rating ?

tbh where im from you could get with your looksmatch quite easy if you know eachother but then again im 16 so people don't use tinder yet

Attachments

• Ragnar-Lothbrok-Hair-and-Beard.jpg
    Ragnar-Lothbrok-Hair-and-Beard.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 40
Just be confident bro