irl yes

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Sikkunt23 and wateriswet
only with 2 psl landwhale negro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Lev Peshkov, Subhuman Philtrum and 12 others
yes, but almost impossible to get laid with a high tier female. I see these guys mostly with a bit chubby slightly below average girls.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
can get low becky and maybe mid becky

• +1
Reactions: Cope
this life is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Strafe
ya
too bad youre low tier sub human

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
yes, but almost impossible to get laid with a high tier female. I see these guys mostly with a bit chubby slightly below average girls.
I see the exact same shit. It’s so obvious now that I blackpilled both of my parents just by pointing it out once and no extrapolating on it at all. All men have to play down at least 2 PSL points unless you’re Chad tier. And it’s only going to get worse.

Fuck this gay Earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, HighIQcel and Subhuman Philtrum
Definitly yes, specially with height frauding with shoe insoles + RTT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yes, asking this question proves how blackpill mentally fucks you up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, bladeeout, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
you guys need to get off the computer and go places,travel etc lol.Stop using other people's dating experiences that you see/read online as a yardstick to measure your own potential success.I read a lot of the comments and threads on here,and some of you just seem really toxic and hyperbolic with your views,its like if you dont look like a male model "its over" lol.Chads/Tyrones,male models make up such a microscopic portion of the human population that they aren't even your competition.Which makes me laugh ,because you guys on here seem morbidly obsessed with male models,even more soo than women lol,and are always saying how "chad doesnt have to approach"etc.Chad/Tyrones are not in your league literally,they aren't even in the same league or proximity of 97% of the population.But the way you guys make it seem is as though,everytime you step out of your house,there's some chad around the corner,waiting to mog you, or at the store hitting on some girl,preventing you from actually approaching her and starting a conversation.I'm a guy,and even i wouldn't want to be friends with some of you based on your toxic ideologies,imagine how repulsed girls would be if they read some of your posts lol.I've traveled to over 20+ countries and have seen soo many guys with women,who you edgelords would call "subhuman",but anyways :) get off the internet,go to places,talk to people,spread positive vibes ,take care of your health and stop telling people "its over" before actually trying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Strafe, Deathrasher42 and 14 others
you guys need to get off the computer and go places,travel etc lol.Stop using other people's dating experiences that you see/read online as a yardstick to measure your own potential success.I read a lot of the comments and threads on here,and some of you just seem really toxic and hyperbolic with your views,its like if you dont look like a male model "its over" lol.Chads/Tyrones,male models make up such a microscopic portion of the human population that they aren't even your competition.Which makes me laugh ,because you guys on here seem morbidly obsessed with male models,even more soo than women lol,and are always saying how "chad doesnt have to approach"etc.Chad/Tyrones are not in your league literally,they aren't even in the same league or proximity of 97% of the population.But the way you guys make it seem is as though,everytime you step out of your house,there's some chad around the corner,waiting to mog you, or at the store hitting on some girl,preventing you from actually approaching her and starting a conversation.I'm a guy,and even i wouldn't want to be friends with some of you based on your toxic ideologies,imagine how repulsed girls would be if they read some of your posts lol.I've traveled to over 20+ countries and have seen soo many guys with women,who you edgelords would call "subhuman",but anyways :) get off the internet,go to places,talk to people,spread positive vibes ,take care of your health and stop telling people "its over" before actually trying.
Trainee
Joined Jul 27, 2020
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing forum list
Time Online 13:50
Posts36Reputation27

It’s over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 4612, Cope and 3 others
White Normie and NT is enough to get a good looking ethnic in the west.

If you are ethnic minimum 6PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
If you’re white and high tier normie you can get Stacey ethnic chicks and Becky/Normie white girls

• +1
Reactions: Cope
No shit, low tier normies can get laid

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
White Normie and NT is enough to get a good looking ethnic in the west.

21A08365 EB36 4218 9AC4 189281652821

Are you slow? Do you really gl western ethnics are going to settle for anything less than ethnic/white chad?

JBW is a fucking meme you retard

9D0EC740 27DA 434C BF30 809EBB4D10E5

Have fun slaying 3 PSL gooks with your “muh JBW bro”.

End this retarded cope faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, disillusioned, AscensionPill and 1 other person
If you’re white and high tier normie you can get Stacey ethnic chicks and Becky/Normie white girls

Bullshit.

Maybe this was true to a point before social media but it isn't anymore. After Tinder become mainstream anything that isn't chad or Tyrone is of limited use.

EDIT: What happened to the forum functionality that made it so that when you posted two replies in a row the second one just got merged with the first one?

What does "get laid" mean?

Are we talking "gets laid very infrequently" or "does get laid with his fat/unattractive wive every now and then?" Because that isn't setting the bar very high.
Frequency would depend a lot on where he lives and if he is able to meet plenty of women. But at least mid or high tier beckies as long as he doesn't act like an autist. If he maxxes out a bit more or just gets lucky maybe better than that. In my experience bad boy/ dark triad maxxing got me better before I became a neet.
And getting laid as in at least hooking up and fucking.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Maybe this was true to a point before social media but it isn't anymore. After Tinder become mainstream anything that isn't chad or Tyrone is of limited use.

EDIT: What happened to the forum functionality that made it so that when you posted two replies in a row the second one just got merged with the first one?
[/QUthey've been together for 2+ years and she "mogs" him,as you guys would say.Stop projecting your own negative mindset on to other people,and actually explore the world outside the internet lol.There are soo many average guys out there who are in relationships or who are living healthy social lives maxxing out their potential annd having success,It just isn't advertised.If you guys were'nt soo obsessed with studying guy's jawline's lol,maybe you would notice.This is her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/maddyforberg/?hl=en

Attachments

• 117153149_753508642169236_1951449354660576982_n.jpg
    117153149_753508642169236_1951449354660576982_n.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 116335429_215771616449652_5044580784786974489_n.jpg
    116335429_215771616449652_5044580784786974489_n.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 117485760_301906677553948_1816818425200475404_n.jpg
    117485760_301906677553948_1816818425200475404_n.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 89
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I see the exact same shit. It’s so obvious now that I blackpilled both of my parents just by pointing it out once and no extrapolating on it at all. All men have to play down at least 2 PSL points unless you’re Chad tier. And it’s only going to get worse.

Fuck this gay Earth.
What is considered chad psl tho? 6 or 8?

y'all need to go out sometimes, I see normies banging hot chikcs, pretty sure high tiers bang too

Yeah, agree with some user above, I stopped with the "it's either Chad or death" hyperbole a long time ago, NT normies are out there fucking actual human females while we are here panicking each other for no reason

• +1
What is considered chad psl tho? 6 or 8?
In my experience PSL is less important irl than it is on here. While almost all Chads exist above the 6PSL range it’s things like facial harmony, build, and micro body language that make a chad.

Aliens who exist in the 8 PSL range are often mogged IRL by high harmony 6PSL non-autists. This is extra apparent in motion.

In the gifs above it’s easy to tell that JordAlien Barrett is much higher PSL than Welling, but it should also be clear why most women would choose the high trust high harmony Welling over him.

TL;DR Chad is a fluid term that is at least partially divorced from pure PSL ratings

• +1
obviously yes but if you're subhuman and look like a middle aged dad it's brutally over

Yes.
Easily, ht normie would already "mog" a decent amount of men.
And if ur white and NT you wouldn't struggle too much.

If you dont have a lot of "wide appeal"
You can always nichemaxx.

You're better off being a 7 in the eyes of every stoner, alt etc girl than a 5 in normal ones.

Or if you're a bit more ogre RTT without a doubt

I'm higher than a high tier normie apparently and khhv so no

white low tier normies can get laid

lel, where do you live? :D

• +1
strait killa. but don't know if he's high tier normie, wouldn't consider him chadlite by psl standards

strait killa. but don't know if he's high tier normie, wouldn't consider him chadlite by psl standards

This dude is attractive irl. He is tall, looks masculine, tatted, good body, good facial growth, no recession. He is one of the best looking dating coaches i have seen so far. Of course not a collagen filled runway male model, but a dude that would almost never get called unattractive by a girl. 100% way above average.

With standards nowadays
get out of the house and sit on the street and look at the couples that u see then slap yourself and go back in the house

This dude is attractive irl. He is tall, looks masculine, tatted, good body, good facial growth, no recession. He is one of the best looking dating coaches i have seen so far. Of course not a collagen filled runway male model, but a dude that would almost never get called unattractive by a girl. 100% way above average.

yeah i guess, but i thought high tier normie was above average and just under chadlite? A large part of his success has to be attributed to something other than his looks (his game/socialmaxxing) since other ppl at his looks level don't see nearly the same amount of success he does (and honestly he sees more success than chads as well). Plus he's 5'9 my G.

Plus he's somewhat of a looksmaxxer. Used to be fat af and bad skin. he gymmaxxed, collagenmaxxed and got an ht.

With standards nowadays
Obviously
You know incels are a minority right?

the reason you guys can’t laid is because you’re not NT and many of you have crazy standards (unless you’re giga ugly, then yeah sorry bro)
the vast majority of average and below average guys are not incel.

The reality of the blackpill is that it’s more about what the upper tiers CAN get away with rather than what the lower tiers can’t get away with.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel