Can I achieve this body natty?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
BCC89F6B F24A 4F40 806C C52CE138CE64

@Good_Little_Goy you saw my frame what would you say?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
NO YOUR SHOULDERS ARE TOO NARROW

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6963 and Copemaxxing
50000% you could and do better, that dude looks bout 5'8 and you look bout 5'10 (correct me if im wrong). you have an average frame

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
@goat2x I was wrong btw the growthplates in my fingers were closed and not in my wrist idk what this mean

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
1-4 years depending on genetics nutrition sleep determination and training

• +1
His clavicles arent really longer than mine and I am still 15.
also bro hearing ur 15, deadasss go fucking play sports. you have crazy androgyny in your face for 15. sports will fucking evolve your entire being straightup (and often your face/jaw too but you cant predict it). football or basketball are the two best. basketball is great because you can play it by yourself.

michael jordan grew 6 inches in a single summer, after he was rejected for highschool basketball, for being 5'11 at 18. and i bet if he didnt fucking keep dunking by himself, practicing every second, that growth spurt wouldnt have happened. seriously, dont just work out, go play sports. frfr

• +1
@goat2x I was wrong btw the growthplates in my fingers were closed and not in my wrist idk what this mean
Im just kidding lol
You can schieve it

• +1
also bro hearing ur 15, deadasss go fucking play sports. you have crazy androgyny in your face for 15. sports will fucking evolve your entire being straightup (and often your face/jaw too but you cant predict it). football or basketball are the two best. basketball is great because you can play it by yourself.

michael jordan grew 6 inches in a single summer, after he was rejected for highschool basketball, for being 5'11 at 18. and i bet if he didnt fucking keep dunking by himself, practicing every second, that growth spurt wouldnt have happened. seriously, dont just work out, go play sports. frfr
Thought about swimming tbh for beltoid and shoulders

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety