Can I achieve this naturally and how long?

T

Thefirsttime

Banned
DD589E0E FD8E 4E52 AFC2 81D2A64F614B

Do you think i could achieve a similar physique naturally I'm 15 years old and 5ft11 never worked out so how long will this take?

Quite a few years if you arent some genetic god

But your skin wont be white

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Thefirsttime, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
You have never worked out and already quite muscular so I feel you will gain muscle quite quickly but since your 15 you should probably take mk 677

• WTF
Reactions: ShreddedOrNothing
You have never worked out and already quite muscular so I feel you will gain muscle quite quickly but since your 15 you should probably take mk 677
The kid is 15 and has never worked out and you already recommend him to take PEDs, which have side-effects and can seriously fuck up OPs health? Seriously?

OP, just start working out first and improve your diet, you will see gains naturally and especially since you haven't worked out yet, you will see gains pretty fast at the beginning. In no way would it be worth it for you to use any PEDs at this moment.

• +1
Reactions: MeLift
The kid is 15 and has never worked out and you already recommend him to take PEDs, which have side-effects and can seriously fuck up OPs health? Seriously?

OP, just start working out first and improve your diet, you will see gains naturally and especially since you haven't worked out yet, you will see gains pretty fast at the beginning. In no way would it be worth it for you to use any PEDs at this moment.
bro its just mk chillax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back