Can i achieve this physique natty?

D

Deleted member 16782

Bronze
as you guys can see my physique is awful atm 5'11, 180cm, 135-140lbs (63kg), not worked out for a year.

this was me during my ogre bloated bulking period when i worked out ( around a year ago ) i was at 155lbs/70kg here with decent lifts, 80kg bench press, deadlift 140kg, 115kg squats, just ate shitty food, fast food etc, and no cardio, abs training. Only did 5x5 programs like icf 5x5

is it possible for me to achieve a physique close to this natty or will i need roids, ped for it?

stripping taylor lautner GIF
taylor lautner twilight GIF
- sorry for the extremely gay pictures lmao :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yes, I have zero doubts you can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 15827
yes you can. but u have actually like lifting :p

• +1
Reactions: highT
He was on steroids for that role, and he's short too so it's easier for him to gain muscle. For you it will probably take 3-5 years of hard work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
You don't look like u can deadlift 140 even in ur ogre phase no offense

given how you looked when you trained im gonna say no sorry - ypu look like you have either got below average muscle building genetics or just didnt put much effort into lifting when you did train

You don't look like u can deadlift 140 even in ur ogre phase no offense
haha yeah bro i know, i looked like a skinny fat weak mess. But i was pretty strong for some reason, my absolute max was 142.5kg deadlift. I mean i only did low reps training

Not a chance. Won't be particularly easy even with peds. You also have moderate pectus excavatum so abs and chest will always be a problem unless you get it repaired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
that's the wolf dude who got dumped by Taylor Swift

given how you looked when you trained im gonna say no sorry - ypu look like you have either got below average muscle building genetics or just didnt put much effort into lifting when you did train
i was a lazy mess when i worked out, i never did cardio, did not give a shit about diet, literally just ate fast food, poor sleep, and i worked out 3 times a week.

yeah i definitely dont have the best muscle building genetics, but who knows maybe if i'm 100% dedicated i will see some improvement in my physique. hopefully training abs will help abit aswell

Dont take roids just gym and eat more, and frame fraud with thicker clothes

Roids have too many side effects (balding, bloating, bad skin) and are illegal in your country.

• +1
Not a chance. Won't be particularly easy even with peds. You also have moderate pectus excavatum so abs and chest will always be a problem unless you get it repaired
Over for pectus excavatum and rib flare cells. I tried to get it fixed but my doctor said that it wasnt that bad and by working out i would see alot of improvements.

gonna start training abs, maybe that will reduce the weird rib flare look aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Over for pectus excavatum and rib flare cells. I tried to get it fixed but my doctor said that it wasnt that bad and by working out i would see alot of improvements.

gonna start training abs, maybe that will reduce the weird rib flare look aswell

Yeah it's a pretty invasive surgery, probably not worth it for relatively mild cases. Anyway, just get as strong as you can without getting fat (keep weight gain slow and steady, keep waist measurements from ballooning), and see where you end up

• +1
is it possible for me to achieve a physique close to this natty or will i need roids, ped for it?

View attachment 1542389
Sry man... For this you need to suck a werewofl or, at least, a vampire dick juice 😢 They say it is called "testosterone enanthate" :blackpill:

Anyways, this wolfboy is subhuman... saved by statusmax... otherwise would be living in the basement with his mom... :unsure:

• JFL
where tf is your abs bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 16782
Somewhere, I have never seen my abs in my entire life jfl, not even a slight definition of them.
Shitty ab genetics i guess

You don't have bad ab genetics, you're just not at a low enough body fat to see them. Lautner's physique is easily attainable in 2-3 years of lifting, especially during puberty. Stick to hypertrophy and count your calories (Lower Carb Macros would help). Tbh I was in the same boat, its dedication that'll make the difference, 20 percent genetics, 80 percent lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
as you guys can see my physique is awful atm 5'11, 180cm, 135-140lbs (63kg), not worked out for a year.

this was me during my ogre bloated bulking period when i worked out ( around a year ago ) i was at 155lbs/70kg here with decent lifts, 80kg bench press, deadlift 140kg, 115kg squats, just ate shitty food, fast food etc, and no cardio, abs training. Only did 5x5 programs like icf 5x5

View attachment 1542389
stripping taylor lautner GIF
taylor lautner twilight GIF
- sorry for the extremely gay pictures lmao :lul:

Yes but you need commitment. At least 3x intense workouts per week. Get your noob gains first, then go on bulk and cut after. You look like you can be Chad once you achieve this physique

Start lifting and eat plenty of protein. With good muscle genetics you should be able to build muscle relatively quick