• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
Yeah maybe after 2 years with good diet and normal test levels

Just get a gym membership tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Yeah maybe after 2 years with good diet and normal test levels

Just get a gym membership tbh
jfl no way that takes 2 years. just rope if it actually takes that long :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and zeke714
jfl no way that takes 2 years. just rope if it actually takes that long :feelswhy:

"with only 1 dumbell and push ups"​

People forget this is actually a decent physique compared to the average population and not roided insta models

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others

i get it... but I legit was able to get the same body, if not better, after 3 months of doing only calisthenics. He's just lean, his muscles aren't really developed.

Not saying he'll be able to get that in 3 months but 2 years is really pushing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽., zeke714 and 2 others

People forget this is actually a decent physique compared to the average population and not roided insta models
With a pump and frauded lighting it would look very good

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Effortless
Mabey

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
i get it... but I legit was able to get the same body, if not better after 3 months of doing only calisthenics. He's just lean, his muscles aren't really developed.

Not saying he'll be able to get that in 3 months but 2 years is really pushing it.

Calisthenics is quite different from just 1 dumbell and pushups though, also depends on how tall you are it really could take 2 years

Not everyone is blessed with good genetics and the ability to get that lean easily my guy

This comes from some who has an insane body btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Calisthenics is quite different from just 1 dumbell and pushups though, also depends on how tall you are it really could take 2 years

Not everyone is blessed with good genetics and the ability to get that lean easily my guy

This comes from some who has an insane body btw
"Insane body"

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Effortless
This is untrained chad's body btw
Better get a gym membership, you will save a lot of time. I also have been working out at home, it's a waste of time comparing with training at the gym, where you haev all the necessary equipment. You will achieve the desired results much faster

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Effortless