Can I add more volume to my lifting routine if Im on roids?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
I have been doing 3x a week, heavy sets, low volume 5x5 compound for almost 3 years, for the past 3 months I have been on test/deca 250 and I love it, however I feel like im wasting my potential by doing only 3x a week and I heard that with roids you can handle more days/volume and still gain faster with proper rest and protein, is this true or would I need to be on something stronger for this to be true? I am only on test/deca 250. I have surpassed a 3 plate bench but I feel like my shoulders and back aren't growing as much but my chest/core/legs have exploded in strength

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
i cant believe this guy

niggas on roids and asking if i can train more

what a retard

quit roids at that point bro

YES YOU FUCIKNGCAN

i cant believe this guy

niggas on roids and asking if i can train more

what a retard

quit roids at that point bro

YES YOU FUCIKNGCAN
I asked this when I started roids and i think u or some fag with another milan picture told me Test /deca 250 isn't shit so fuck u

I asked this when I started roids and i think u or some fag with another milan picture told me Test /deca 250 isn't shit so fuck u
damn its always the milan picture niggas huh?
and what the fuck lmaoo u can train more
also that wasnt me

Niggas vicariously and genuinely going by advice given to him on an incel forum to do steroids, bodybuilding forums exist too nigga!! How do you know that guy’s not pulling shit out his ass?

Niggas vicariously and genuinely going by advice given to him on an incel forum to do steroids, bodybuilding forums exist too nigga!! How do you know that guy’s not pulling shit out his ass?
Roid forums are worse than here for some reason. They told me the same thing and that I can only increase my volume alot when I atleast have a test 500 base which sounded bs to me already

Roid forums are worse than here for some reason. They told me the same thing and that I can only increase my volume alot when I atleast have a test 500 base which sounded bs to me already
General rule of thumb probably, I KNOW what I’m talking about so you can trust me when I tell you to increase volume by like a set more each exercise/increase frequency to 4x a week if you can’t handle it then just decrease it back to normal no biggie