• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and liberiangrimreaper
no

0.5/10 man

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
What’s his PSL and could he slay in the countries u Geo maxxed
i’m rating psl scale

and yea he can slay if he goes to some shitty latam country. not really an achievement but could help him feel better about himself

i’m rating psl scale

and yea he can slay if he goes to some shitty latam country. not really an achievement but could help him feel better about himself
brutal

ltn and no

symmetry doesn’t matter

you can ascend with facial hair
i have a bad case of it so it matters for me. And light facial hair? I cant grow that much and it looks like shit when its grown

i have a bad case of it so it matters for me. And light facial hair? I cant grow that much and it looks like shit when its grown
you don’t have a bad case of asymmetry, I would be able to tell

that’s called body dysmorphia

facial hair comes with age, be patient

get off this site and social media for a month, get lots of sleep and destress is the best course of action as a teenager

you don’t have a bad case of asymmetry, I would be able to tell

that’s called body dysmorphia

facial hair comes with age, be patient

get off this site and social media for a month, get lots of sleep and destress is the best course of action as a teenager
ive posted before and thats what I got spammed with its not dysmorphia, but its probably not that noticeable irl.

• +1
Reactions: Nameless King
ive posted before and thats what I got spammed with its not dysmorphia, but its probably not that noticeable irl.
people on this site want to make you feel bad about your appearance so they feel better about themselves

it’s very much not noticeable, i couldn’t tell you which part of your face is asymmetrical at first glance

people on this site want to make you feel bad about your appearance so they feel better about themselves

it’s very much not noticeable, i couldn’t tell you which part of your face is asymmetrical at first glance
lol I know most curries get fucked on this site

• +1
Reactions: Nameless King
Ltn, you could literally have been a htn if it wasn’t because of your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
  • +1
LTN for now

Capped at low-normal MTN

ICD is brutal af, im sorry man.

it’s really not that bad is it
It is noticeable bro, I'm sorry
4047877 IMG 7772

Maybe try a middle part or something

Basically softmaxx everything you can

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Zherko
Your harmony is destroyed because of ipd. Capped at mtn

Death tier ipd

it’s really not that bad is it
Sadly yes, ipd is one of the most if not the most important features that can break or make a face, look at Marco jarić for example

Sadly yes, ipd is one of the most if not the most important features that can break or make a face, look at Marco jarić for example
that’s a very extreme case of it and also look at who he bagged anyways

that’s a very extreme case of it and also look at who he bagged anyways
This is not Copeland of course he bagged the hottest bitch, he was statusmaxxed, millionaire, tall. I’m only taking an example of his face, how because of his good features were cucked because of ipd

Ltn, you could literally have been a htn if it wasn’t because of your eyes
No retard his eyes are fine it's literally everything else, he's ratios are completely shit too. not to even mention his shit pheno.

No retard his eyes are fine it's literally everything else, he's ratios are completely shit too. not to even mention his shit pheno.
He literally has decent features: chin, jaw, zygos. As you can see his eye area cucks him down to ltn otherwise he will look good

• +1
Trim your eyebrows in the middle so your eyes look more apart

• +1