Can I ask my doctor to prescribe me finasteride?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
Just started minoxidil and want to get on finasteride. Can my primary doctor send me a script for it or do I need to see hair specilaist?

Anyone here on finasteride + minox? Seeing any results?

Order it from all day chemist. Way cheaper and no prescription needed

I have been on fin for over a year and just started min a few weeks ago. I’ve stopped hair loss completely with fin and my density recovered a bit but I feel like it’s plateaued, so I’m jumping on min to get more density back

They say you need to wait 3 months minimum to see regrowth from minoxidil so I’m going to stay on it for a while

I have been on fin for over a year and just started min a few weeks ago. I’ve stopped hair loss completely with fin and my density recovered a bit but I feel like it’s plateaued, so I’m jumping on min to get more density back

They say you need to wait 3 months minimum to see regrowth from minoxidil so I’m going to stay on it for a while
Good luck to you bro. I have like NW2 and I hate it. I had great hair when I was around 20-21. That shit just creeps up on you.

Should I get 1mg or 5mg? Any side effects when taking fin?

Go to keeps.com

And boom you have fin

no what fin users do is say that theyre females stuck in a male's body and the doctor prescribes fin

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea, Stare, NastyFace and 1 other person
no what fin users do is say that theyre females stuck in a male's body and the doctor prescribes fin
Are you losing hair?
Good luck to you bro. I have like NW2 and I hate it. I had great hair when I was around 20-21. That shit just creeps up on you.

Get 1mg, finpecia

Yeah you can lose some libido, it is unlikely but very possible. Just don’t be freaking out looking to see If you have side effects when you start, because placebo is pretty much just as powerful as real side effects regarding sexual dysfunction, there is a study on it with fin

Isn't 1 mg the recommended dosage for hairloss? I'm taking 1.25 daily by splitting 1 5mg pill. It's way cheaper than the other, dont know why.

go only dutasteride (avidart) minox is cope

Aren’t you afraid of the collagen being affected by min?

I experienced a shed for 4 months, and it recovered but I felt consistent brain fog, as well as way lower libido regardless of cleaning up my diet. I kept reminding myself to focus on the benefits because finasteride stories can give you a nocebo effect, but the brain fog was so strong that it wasn’t worth it anymore for me. I couldn’t get hard to beautiful women right in front of me..I stopped taking fin and thankfully, within 3 weeks I felt so normal again that it was a blessing. However, my hairloss went right back to where it was previously. If you really want to maintain your hair and possibly see some regrowth you should hop on 1mg of it a day and try it out for 6 months, or at least past the initial shed that way you can tell if it’s working. Best of luck

Start with 0,25mg then 0,5mg and then 1mg thats how you minimize side effects which are really rare its usually just a nocebo effect when people get on fin