Can I ask my gp to give additional blood test markers? [UKCELS GTFIH]

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
I've got a health check blood test from the NHS scheduled in 2 weeks but I lost my form, so I have to have another appointment where they can print another one out for me.

At the appointment could I ask if they can add igf-1, testosterone, dht and E2 markers to my blood test or would they tell me to fuck off. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull some 'you don't need those hormones checked because you're a teenager' shit because they're all coping curries:feelsree:

@halloweed
@Outerz14
@N1666
@try2beme
@looksmaxxing223

• +1
Reactions: sb23, MA_ascender and halloweed
I don't think they would, unless you're super short for your age/ are deficient in GH.

• So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I've got a health check blood test from the NHS scheduled in 2 weeks but I lost my form, so I have to have another appointment where they can print another one out for me.

At the appointment could I ask if they can add igf-1, testosterone, dht and E2 markers to my blood test or would they tell me to fuck off. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull some 'you don't need those hormones checked because you're a teenager' shit because they're all coping curries:feelsree:

@halloweed
@Outerz14
@N1666
@try2beme
@looksmaxxing223
U might as well ask

• +1
Reactions: sb23, N1666 and wastedspermcel
I don't think they would, unless you're super short for your age/ are deficient in GH
Brutal ngl, poorons can't spare £70 out of the whole NHS's funds for a blood test. Checking igf 1 is my top priority before I start pinning hgh again anyway

@halloweed
@Outerz14
@N1666
@try2beme
@looksmaxxing223
Health pointers mean nothing and are big pharma propaganda

Yes you can, make sure to have a reason made up, something family related

• +1
Yes you can, make sure to have a reason made up, something family related
I'll specify symptoms such as lethargy, slow recovery and low muscle mass + strength (all of which are true so no need to lie per se).

Btw are you still pinning hgh? In your case it'll probably take longee for height growth to occur, shame coreschizo stopped only after 3 months

I'll specify symptoms such as lethargy, slow recovery and low muscle mass + strength (all of which are true so no need to lie per se).

Btw are you still pinning hgh? In your case it'll probably take longee for height growth to occur, shame coreschizo stopped only after 3 months
Yeah, I'm still pinning. As I said, I wanted to share my results, and I've already written a lot down. But honestly, I'm seriously time fucked at the moment. I didn't even realized until just now that my fridge has been molding for days JFL

Ss

• So Sad
Yeah, I'm still pinning. As I said, I wanted to share my results, and I've already written a lot down. But honestly, I'm seriously time fucked at the moment. I didn't even realized until just now that my fridge has been molding for days JFL

View attachment 3207318
Damn, hope your vials are gonna be fine. My hgh got taken by my parents because of a fuck up and keeping all the vials in the fridge. I've only got 140iu. I'll probably order another big batch in october from qsc (36iu vials).

You think I'm good if I keep unreconstituted vials in my room? Rn I'm going to try push for a hgh prescription, hopefully getting an igf1 test on the 10th October

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Damn, hope your vials are gonna be fine. My hgh got taken by my parents because of a fuck up and keeping all the vials in the fridge. I've only got 140iu. I'll probably order another big batch in october from qsc (36iu vials).

You think I'm good if I keep unreconstituted vials in my room? Rn I'm going to try push for a hgh prescription, hopefully getting an igf1 test on the 10th October
yeah as long its not too hot in your room

• +1