can i atrophy (destroy muscle) cheeks with botox becouse i hypertrophied them?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
and does i have to do before 18?

If you are under 18 it’s probably just babay fat. Learn how to swallow properly and it’s it’s gonna go away with time

you dont have chubby cheeks because you hypertrophied your buccinator muscles, they're way too small and insignificant
the reason you have chubby cheeks is because you don't have enough bone mass or your lower third is recessed, could be both
essentially to get hollow cheeks what you need is a low body fat and the bones to stretch out the skin

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
essentially to get hollow cheeks what you need is a low body fat and the bones to stretch out the skin
But i did those stupid excercise so i hypertrophied them, i will get lean, wdym about bones?

But i did those stupid excercise so i hypertrophied them, i will get lean, wdym about bones?
you cant hypertrophy your buccinater muscles enough to resemble chubby cheeks past the age of 4 tbh
and by bones i mean the mandible and maxilla
to get hollow cheeks you need protruding zygos and a forward grown mandible with a strong chin (BONES) to stretch out the skin unfortunately you do not have the bonemass nor forward growth to achieve that hollow cheek look yet

so the simple answer as to why you dont have chubby cheeks:
bones

you cant hypertrophy your buccinater muscles enough to resemble chubby cheeks past the age of 4 tbh
and by bones i mean the mandible and maxilla
to get hollow cheeks you need protruding zygos and a forward grown mandible with a strong chin (BONES) to stretch out the skin unfortunately you do not have the bonemass nor forward growth to achieve that hollow cheek look yet

so the simple answer as to why you dont have chubby cheeks:
bones
can i do anything about it aside of mewing which i can't do?

just do a lot of sport

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism
do ton of sports , i train 1x to 2x a day , i do boxing , cardio and soccer + basketball with friends and i am lean asfuck
i just eat whatever , when i want , smoke weed , drink alcohol and my face stay lean asf

do ton of sports , i train 1x to 2x a day , i do boxing , cardio and soccer + basketball with friends and i am lean asfuck
i just eat whatever , when i want , smoke weed , drink alcohol and my face stay lean asf
its 80% diet

cope for lazycels , sport mogs diet when we talk about leanmaxxing
one burger is 4 hours of sport, sport can help but it's just not eating too much

one burger is 4 hours of sport, sport can help but it's just not eating too much
bullshit bro , just try , do a lot of sport just like i do and eat whatever you want
you'll see

can i do anything about it aside of mewing which i can't do?
surgery or if you're young wait until you've finished puberty and your skull is fully developed

surgery or if you're young wait until you've finished puberty and your skull is fully developed
Do you reccomend bfr or something else?
Edit: i mean after i'm 21

Atrophy only ever happens after multiple injections to the same muscle over years.

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Over for me, how many injection tho?
There is no fixed number of injections because obviously not every injection has the same amount. It happens very rarely though. Generally the risk is higher for therapeutic usage because the inejction amount is higher. If you're interested then you'll find case descriptions on google about this.

Last edited:
nigga you can't even mew so you probably don't have any bone mass in your face to create the hollow cheek effect, and saying that diet is %80 of bodybuilding is the height of stupidity and laziness

nigga you can't even mew so you probably don't have any bone mass in your face to create the hollow cheek effect, and saying that diet is %80 of bodybuilding is the height of stupidity and laziness
I said diet is 80% of fat loss

I said diet is 80% of fat loss
you have to gain muscle to lose fat more efficiently, and to do that, you'll have to lift weights.

hence, bodybuilding

you have to gain muscle to lose fat more efficiently, and to do that, you'll have to lift weights.

hence, bodybuilding
I'm 20 ffmi and i'm on calisthenics, calistehnics is legit