Reactions: Adelholzener
No

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: artc, cromagnon and LuckyBeast
in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, watah, nathan and 1 other person
Fatass faggot no u cant be a model ur bodys deformed, should have dropped the fork before u became 350 pounds
my body isnt deformed jfl newcels dont know shit. i have no stretchmarks anywhere on my body other than arms

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
my body isnt deformed jfl newcels dont know shit. i have no stretchmarks anywhere on my body other than arms
A brown hand wrote this

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, WanderingBurro and diditeverbegin
Fatass faggot no u cant be a model ur bodys deformed, should have dropped the fork before u became 350 pounds
Looool fucked that I recognized the dude in your pfp.

• +1
Reactions: Azomn88
am whiter then snow. indian
Screenshot 20240903 074622
keep coping subhuman i smite niggers like u on a daily basis

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
honestly yeah, you’re not crazy attractive but if you get a more model-like frame and hair you could prob model, train neck also

• +1
Reactions: NoGo
bros on android mobile JFL I CANTTTTT
Yap yap, also all this negativity but lowkey proud of u for loosing so much weight its all fun and jokes i hope u make it in life bhai

• Love it
my gf says my pewbs ascend me tho :(

Shes wearing a dog collar idgaf what she thinks nigger shave them I've seen 14 year olds with the same shit.

• JFL
Try sending your photos to agencies and see for yourself.

No bug eyed ah nigga

Rofl youjust want him to get anally raped by jews dont you bud
That’s just part of the business. They need to spread their parasites somehow.

If he wants to be a model, that’s what he needs to do…

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and cromagnon
most models look like meth addicts no?
yes but they look like procured meth addicts you just look like a meth addict fix yourself up before even thinking about modeling

yes but they look like procured meth addicts you just look like a meth addict fix yourself up before even thinking about modeling
i am fixed i only do meth 3 times a week now

my gf says my pewbs ascend me tho :(

That's not a gf that's a Jewish boy you kidnapped from Auschwitz.

am whiter then snow. indian
We can see past the lighting fraud, you're brown.

As for the original question. Considering the amount of subhuman freaks we see in the modelling world, sure why not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, rolloftape and cromagnon
That's not a gf that's a Jewish boy you kidnapped from Auschwitz.

We can see past the lighting fraud, you're brown.

As for the original question. Considering the amount of subhuman freaks we see in the modelling world, sure why not.
i can turn my cam on in vc lol. ppl always comment on me being to white jfl this is a new one

In no university would you be a model. You look like one of the local junkies.

i can turn my cam on in vc lol. ppl always comment on me being to white jfl this is a new one
We don't care what your zoom meeting full of teens from the slums of Mumbai and Algeria think. You're not white.

We don't care what your zoom meeting full of teens from the slums of Mumbai and Algeria think. You're not white.

im so brown ur right idk my race

im so brown ur right idk my race

Niggah ahahahahah please you share the same pheno as this Algerian slum dweller. You're a goofy ass looking sand nigger who's only lighter compared to abused dogs from the depths of Mumbai.

Algerian1

You're even visibly darker next to your Jewish partner. Nigga please you're not white. You're a North African science experiment gone wrong.

Mumbai model

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Niggah ahahahahah please you share the same pheno as this Algerian slum dweller. You're a goofy ass looking sand nigger who's only lighter compared to abused dogs from the depths of Mumbai.

View attachment 3144394

You're even visibly darker next to your Jewish partner. Nigga please you're not white. You're a North African science experiment gone wrong.

View attachment 3144395
holy shit ur brains fucked

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
fuck no. high mtn-very very low htn

I mean they be picking anyone nowadays, so yeah probably but u are mtn at best

• JFL
Reactions: moggingmachine, Ascеnd, undefined64 and 1 other person
I can invite you to be a model for my brand new socks collection, our company need only feet photo so it will be okay

im not mtn lol im htn or high htn. im 6'2 with no fatal flaws lol what r u saying
Rate me
>5 minutes later
>>u judge me wrong bhai

Yes, get rid of your facial hair and piercing, then have a hair stylist cut your hair a little shorter (not too short).

Afterward, just apply to an agency, any big city should have one or several, you can send pictures of yourself in natural lighting online or go there in person. In any case, you meet all the critical criteria to become a model which are tall height, great skin, and being skinny/lean.

Read this thread.

yes you can be a low tier model.