can i be mtn or is it over (14 172cm)

S

sackx2016

14 year old ltn
can someone give me tips on how to improve my appearance. if something seems like surface level knowedge, please tell me. I have no idea how to take care of myself and it shows

ive been extremely bloated ever since I went into septic shock in Jan of this year and I've looked like shit ever since

im aware my haircut is terrible btw, it only looks like this because I had to shave it to prevent it from thinning more (thinned because I had a fever for 3 weeks, its gotten thicker I think)
Screenshot 20241007 182508 Gallery
Screenshot 20241007 182533 Gallery

id mainly like to fix all the fat on my face and my face being lopsided, but if anyone has recommendations for ANYTHING else please tell me. I want to not get surgery or anything that will make me look even more subhuman after a few years, that's a last resort.

tl;dr im done being ugly, please help me ascend

ps, don't be rude other than constructive criticism or if your going to atleast give advice.
also I know im really young and shouldn't be on org, but i can't live life like this anymore

u are not 14 u have already browridge and nw2

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
can someone give me tips on how to improve my appearance. if something seems like surface level knowedge, please tell me. I have no idea how to take care of myself and it shows

ive been extremely bloated ever since I went into septic shock in Jan of this year and I've looked like shit ever since

im aware my haircut is terrible btw, it only looks like this because I had to shave it to prevent it from thinning more (thinned because I had a fever for 3 weeks, its gotten thicker I think)View attachment 3225137View attachment 3225138

id mainly like to fix all the fat on my face and my face being lopsided, but if anyone has recommendations for ANYTHING else please tell me. I want to not get surgery or anything that will make me look even more subhuman after a few years, that's a last resort.

ps, don't be rude other than constructive criticism or if your going to atleast give advice.
also I know im really young and shouldn't be on org, but i can't live life like this anymore
lose some weight get a better hair cut and youll be good, if height is a big insecurity hop on gh

u are not 14 u have already browridge and nw2
I tried replying to you but I dont think I did im new to org, check other replies tho I proved my age

edit: deleted it because it had my name in it and the hospital i go to, but im gonna attach a picture just showing my first name and year I was born

Attachments

• 20241007_184901.jpg
    20241007_184901.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
View attachment 3225152
this is my after visit summary for the septic shock i mentioned, my birthday is on here. im 14

edit: I meant to reply to someone, dont know if I did, new to org
Delete this right now fucking retard. you put your real name and your location.
People will use this agaisn't you.
Edit your message and delete this image.
This is for your own safety.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 77mm77, Nirvana and N1666
oh shit... thank you

i

im aware my haircut is terrible btw, it only looks like this because I had to shave it to prevent it from thinning more (thinned because I had a fever for 3 weeks, its gotten thicker I think)View attachment 3225137View attachment 3225138

im seeing something something beautiful your potential is amazing nigga
1. get rid of that bloat by exercising and drinking water washing your face with the coldest water you can put your shower on
2. TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR ONCE YOU START BALDING ITS OVER NO WOMAN WILL EVER WANT A BALDING MAN CHICO O PRY AND GANDY AND OTHER PSL GOATS GET RUINED WITHOUT HAIR TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING HAIR
3. apply minox topical or oral (oral works better because its in your bloodstream) this should build your overall hair on your body
4. CHEW HARD GUM CHEW CHEW CHEW UNTIL YOUR MASSETERS ARE THE LOWER-SAME WIDTH AS YOUR CHEEKBONES
5. APPLY HYDROCORTISONE ON YOUR NOSE FOR A LESS BLUBBERY APPEARANCE
6. TRY TO GET YOUR SKIN TAN
7. GYM GYM GYM
8.IF YOU ARE 14 LIKE YOU CLAIM YOU ARE THEN YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GROW BE PATIENT WITH YOUR HEIGHT

B
bro didn't learn basic internet safety wtf is this jflll im dead

btw

if you don't accept my advice or right it down you sign an agreement with yourself that you are content with the way people treat you and you will continue to being treated the way you have been treated