can i become james sapphire?

JakeHarbor

JakeHarbor

looksmaxing newbie
i am mentally ill and i will never be satisfied with my looks, i wanna end up looking like james sapphire, do you guys think i can achieve that?
(me on left)

Attachments

• IMG_1479.jpeg
    IMG_1479.jpeg
    691.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
you can shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, A1kek, vmtb and 7 others
i am mentally ill and i will never be satisfied with my looks, i wanna end up looking like james sapphire, do you guys think i can achieve that?
(me on left)
Jfl why would anyone admit to being mentally ill

“Can I be a zesty ahh”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless and lestoa
Especially if you got a fast metabolism

can you tell me how i actually look like? i don’t understand, sometimes i think i looks insanely good sometimes i think i’m delusional and fucking ugly af tell me the objective truth

Especially if you got a fast metabolism

Attachments

• IMG_1415.jpeg
    IMG_1415.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 0
can you tell me how i actually look like? i don’t understand, sometimes i think i looks insanely good sometimes i think i’m delusional and fucking ugly af tell me the objective truth
You look good there’s nothing I can point out other than your lazy eye

The blackpill is a lie I wish looks were everything

You will never fully be accepted by people you just have to be admirable enough to the point where people don’t care

why do toy even want to do that? honestly i don’t really care about women, i just wanna be a normal human accepted by other people, just wanna be truly myself and not being “creep”
Not trolling sometimes I get the urges to do that

why do toy even want to do that? honestly i don’t really care about women, i just wanna be a normal human accepted by other people, just wanna be truly myself and not being “creep”
You’d think the better you look the easier it’d be to fit into social groups and do daily activity but it’s just contradicting, we just have to admit that some people have more gravitating personalities. I’m pretty sure you’ve seen someone that doesn’t even look half as good as you but was still able to fit in socially

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
You’d think the better you look the easier it’d be to fit into social groups and do daily activity but it’s just contradicting, we just have to admit that some people have more gravitating personalities. I’m pretty sure you’ve seen someone that doesn’t even look half as good as you but was still able to fit in socially
every time i see this i wanna ask these people what the secret but i’m scared cuz imagine looksmaxing

Although I wouldn’t say I fully relate to relate to you at the moment, if this conversation was back in June-August then maybe but recently I’ve been starting to get a lot more attention lately and I think this is because I’ve been putting self improvement over my well being

Although I wouldn’t say I fully relate to relate to you at the moment, if this conversation was back in June-August then maybe but recently I’ve been starting to get a lot more attention lately and I think this is because I’ve been putting self improvement over my well being
can you tell me how to do so? what would i do to achieve the same?

every time i see this i wanna ask these people what the secret but i’m scared cuz imagine looksmaxing
Secret might just be balancing the best of both worlds, if you could take the information and learn to utilize it in your daily life improving your social skills in the process then by all means do that, all I could really say is don’t become a leech. Sometimes the idea of self improvement is enough to fill the expectations of most people rather than actually putting in any work. I’m saying this for myself also because I have to learn to split the informative threads from the brain rot shit

• +1
Reactions: JakeHarbor
(me on left)
Good goal bro :feelsgood::soy:(y)

Secret might just be balancing the best of both worlds, if you could take the information and learn to utilize it in your daily life improving your social skills in the process then by all means do that, all I could really say is don’t become a leech. Sometimes the idea of self improvement is enough to fill the expectations of most people rather than actually putting in any work. I’m saying this for myself also because I have to learn to split the informative threads from the brain rot shit
i think you are rare human on this forum, hope you will do great in everything

• +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
i

is it enough to be a normal human?
You will never be a real incel. You have a jawline, you decent height, you have no male pattern baldness. You are a handsome man twisted by the blackpill and memes into self-doubt and inferiority complexes.

(me on left)
I come back to this thread regularly just to see if you are getting flamed

Kill yourself fag faggot, you schizo moron go and hop on fentanyl you absolute fucking drug whore. You will never reach the height of sapphire, he mog you and your entire bloodline just from the fact that you are an absolut low iq autistic fag chadlite who sits on this forum when you could be out living a normal life you fucking miserable fag whore

Kill yourself fag faggot, you schizo moron go and hop on fentanyl you absolute fucking drug whore. You will never reach the height of sapphire, he mog you and your entire bloodline just from the fact that you are an absolut low iq autistic fag chadlite who sits on this forum when you could be out living a normal life you fucking miserable fag whore
aww ur so emotional 🥺🫶