• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Looks234 and 8 others
Stop mouthbreathing for one

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Long faced brootal but seriously grow out your hair and become lean and gymmax

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
No, not in a Typical sense. But you can have good looking girls.
Can u tell me my flaws coz maybe I’ll get surgeries in the near future

stop taking photos with your face in the camera
take them from a distance

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16641, .👽. and 1 other person
Twists
Love
Curls literally anything that is long and goes down past your forehead
ill try to go for curls and maybe surgerymaxx in the future if not I'm gonna kym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You’re weird looking for sure but you aren’t subhuman or anything, you have visible bones in your face and good height. Get longer hair and lift imo, you’re black so you likely have good genetics for lifting, no reason not to. Personally I think you can be tyronelite even without surgeries

You’re weird looking for sure but you aren’t subhuman or anything, you have visible bones in your face and good height. Get longer hair and lift imo, you’re black so you likely have good genetics for lifting, no reason not to. Personally I think you can be tyronelite even without surgeries
shit advice. look at his face, lower face is fucked shaped like a downwards triangle.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and Deleted member 14166
shit advice. look at his face, lower face is fucked shaped like a downwards triangle.
By psl autist standards it’s over but he’s 6’2 and has bones in his face, any girls who are into black guys aren’t gonna be scrutinizing every ratio and angle on his face, a 6’2 muscular black guy with bones in his face can slay beckies even if he does look like a reptile

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16641, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
Send a pic from further away, then we'll know OP. You look good rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
By psl autist standards it’s over but he’s 6’2 and has bones in his face, any girls who are into black guys aren’t gonna be scrutinizing every ratio and angle on his face, a 6’2 muscular black guy with bones in his face can slay beckies even if he does look like a reptile
How's it over for him? He looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
How's it over for him? He looks good.
There's no need to make me feel better, gonna surgerymaxx and try to be the first looksmax.org's gigatyrone

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14166 and AbuSAF
you still havent sent proper pictures

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AbuSAF, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
Get a MSE expander. Your face is so narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
My face is narrower and longer than OP jfl we are doomed bro at least you are black tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
My face is narrower and longer than OP jfl we are doomed bro at least you are black tho
JFL don't cry boyo just save up for surgeries, well start slaying prime stacys in no time

• +1
Can u tell me my flaws coz maybe I’ll get surgeries in the near future
I wouldn't get any of them things if I were you. It'll be a waste. There's nothing you can do to improve yourself. The good news is that you already look decent enough as it is. If you're not getting any play where you're at you need to hold off while focusing on moving somewhere very different to where you live now. Go to a big city or something and see different venues to what you're used to. Get comfortable moving in different kinds of circles. See what suits you best. Don't try to be a pick up artist or anything. Just sit back and observe your world as you make little changes in it. That's the best thing you can do. Forget PSL. Not much you can continue to learn about it after a week or two. It's not a particularly expert field of study, if you could even call it that, and it doesn't amount to much by itself in the real world either. Doesn't make or break a life in the realm of love/attraction.

• +1
I wouldn't get any of them things if I were you. It'll be a waste. There's nothing you can do to improve yourself. The good news is that you already look decent enough as it is. If you're not getting any play where you're at you need to hold off while focusing on moving somewhere very different to where you live now. Go to a big city or something and see different venues to what you're used to. Get comfortable moving in different kinds of circles. See what suits you best. Don't try to be a pick up artist or anything. Just sit back and observe your world as you make little changes in it. That's the best thing you can do. Forget PSL. Not much you can continue to learn about it after a week or two. It's not a particularly expert field of study, if you could even call it that, and it doesn't amount to much by itself in the real world either. Doesn't make or break a life in the realm of love/attraction.
thx but tbh I don't care ab getting into a relationship at least not a serious one or even get married in the future ill just try to whoremaxx and get involved life-affirming experiences

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 12002
thx but tbh I don't care ab getting into a relationship at least not a serious one or even get married in the future ill just try to whoremaxx and get involved life-affirming experiences
Yeah, I've been there and done that for the better part of my 20s. I was the same way. It ceases to be fun. The hookers, that is. Life affirming experiences never stop being fun. Don't surgerymaxx man. Won't do anything for you besides fill your face with a bunch of FOD that could require a lifetime of maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 1588 and rAage.mxx
Yeah, I've been there and done that for the better part of my 20s. I was the same way. It ceases to be fun. The hookers, that is. Life affirming experiences never stop being fun. Don't surgerymaxx man. Won't do anything for you besides fill your face with a bunch of FOD that could require a lifetime of maintenance.
Damn why did you hookermaxx in your 20s bro??
Better to get a below average girl than go to hookers imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Fucking 8/10+ Hb hookers is def better than getting emotionally attached to a subhuman foid

I was living in China where hookers are hotter, much more accessible, and only cost about $30. So Why not?

I was living in China where hookers are hotter, much more accessible, and only cost about $30. So Why not?
Plus I was kind of in the same frame of mind as OP. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy as well. Wasn't lookin for any kind of relationship unless it was for keeps.

any teeth crowding? you must have

i'd say I have a slight overbite
i think you should get mse it makes your face marginally wider and make space for your teeth to be less protrusive

• +1
Reactions: rAage.mxx
How does your frame look like? Are you an ectomorph?

Not tyrone. You could probably fashionmax and whitemaxx because you look high class.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbuSAF