Can I benefit from lookism in this situation ?

Thoughts about the situation ?

• Nah,get over her bro …

• Yeah,you still have your chance

Results are only viewable after voting.
K

ka_cnt

Bronze
Hi,
I became friends with my crush and some of my other friends started roasting her ( about her weight even though she isnt fat ).I wasnt roasting her btw.Yet she called me and my bullies for that.My friends because they were roasting her and me for not standing up against my friends when they were roasting me.Now she doesnt even looks at m.Yet even though we were friends for a short period ( 2 months),i’ve notices that she is kinda superficial.Do you think that looksmaxxing to be attractive enough before may/june will be enough for me to do a comeback in her life,this time as more than a friend ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You wont looksmaxx to a point where she sees you different anyway. Better to just mirror her actions and jfl

How old r u

You wont looksmaxx to a point where she sees you different anyway. Better to just mirror her actions and jfl
what does jfl mean

• JFL
Reactions: zainab
If you were getting roasted in front of her she lost respect for u it's a huge ick she won't ever fuck you bro

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and tervile1
Hi,
I became friends with my crush and some of my other friends started roasting her ( about her weight even though she isnt fat ).I wasnt roasting her btw.Yet she called me and my bullies for that.My friends because they were roasting her and me for not standing up against my friends when they were roasting me.Now she doesnt even looks at m.Yet even though we were friends for a short period ( 2 months),i’ve notices that she is kinda superficial.Do you think that looksmaxxing to be attractive enough before may/june will be enough for me to do a comeback in her life,this time as more than a friend ?
Sorry but she won't fuck you. Looksmaxing is always beneficial so do it anyway

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
Therefore it’s over ?

walekum salam brother I’m 16 she ’s 17
Assalamu aleikum

On the assumption that you're a Muslim, you should be improving yourself regardless whilst lowering your gaze.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Therefore it’s over ?
Well in my opinion I wouldn't really care if I fumbled my crush. Just learn from ur mistakes and stand up to bullies next time + if they bully her for her weight something is definently up.

walekum salam brother I’m 16 she ’s 17
Assalamu aleikum

On the assumption that you're a Muslim, you should be improving yourself regardless whilst lowering your gaze.
Then why are you in this forum ? I gave you the salam cause it’s mandatory …

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Then why are you in this forum ? I gave you the salam cause it’s mandatory …
Because we are allowed to improve ourselves within the limits of Islam?

I don't understand your intention behind the original post. Let's say all goes well, what do you intend to do?

Because we are allowed to improve ourselves within the limits of Islam?

I don't understand your intention behind the original post. Let's say all goes well, what do you intend to do?
To go as close as I can to marriage

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh
It depends, if you can't looksmaxx hard enough just use some dark psychology JFL, you should worry if chads are around :ROFLMAO:
Fuck around and find out

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
she might but forget about it and work on yourself. if she wants you she will make it clear

Hi,
go er (emergency room) and check your mental health

Hi,
this is hella autistic
why didn't u stand up for her
im an autistic fuck and if my friends were talking shit about my crush, i wld say smth
like a joke
how stupid r u to js let them do that
ur an idiot if u just watched her get her feelings hurt
and no, u cant do shit now
u already fucked up

this is hella autistic
why didn't u stand up for her
im an autistic fuck and if my friends were talking shit about my crush, i wld say smth
like a joke
how stupid r u to js let them do that
ur an idiot if u just watched her get her feelings hurt
and no, u cant do shit now
u already fucked up
Its harder than it seems

Hi,
explain better bro

explain better bro
The situation has changed she has no problem speaking to me.But I didnt stand up against my friends when she was getting roasted ( she was getting called fat ).

The situation has changed she has no problem speaking to me.But I didnt stand up against my friends when she was getting roasted ( she was getting called fat ).
why cldnt u stand up for her
moreover its ur friends
that shld be easier than strangers or her friends
Its harder than it seems
how?