Can I betabuxx in my shithole country

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I just been to Tesco shopping for groceries. I saw this ridiculously beautiful Stacylite white bitch redhead. Ofc she wouldn't ever acknowledge my existence.

All the time I was thinking damn I wanna clap her ass cheeks and stick my thumb up her asshole at the same time. Her face so beautiful and she had a good ass too

Is it a valid strategy in poor countries like mine to get women thru money and keep them tied to me thru money? I could get her a lifestyle she couldn't get without a lot of money. I'm fine with betabuxxing as long as I have a quality and active sexlife, no dead bedroom bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Alt Number 3 and Nick.Harte
hm,

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
But you’ll get cheated on if you betabuxx. If you’re happy with this, go ahead and betabuxx. Maybe you’ll have to lick off 6’7 Tyrone’s cum off her pussy 3x per week but it’s fine to you ig and nothing wrong with that.

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and WeiWei
Man if I ever get a red head I would eat her asshole for hours…

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei and Nick.Harte
Where you from btw?

Where you from btw?
Shithole Eastern Europe. Poor country, shit everything

But you’ll get cheated on if you betabuxx. If you’re happy with this, go ahead and betabuxx. Maybe you’ll have to lick off 6’7 Tyrone’s cum off her pussy 3x per week but it’s fine to you ig and nothing wrong with that.
What if I betabuxx in a based manner? Like, throw her out of my place if she stops giving me good sex? or sth

• +1
You’ll be the one to lose then. Not her
Why? Most people are poor here, I am considered rich even tho I'm objectively not by US standards

• +1