Can I build an autopilot business with 5 hours per week

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Gold
I currently have a mogger high paying remote job that lets me geomaxx anywhere I want, my boss even encourages me to go to Thailand and Philippines and shit

But I realized if I ever lose this job

I'm not going back to being a wageslave again

Because 1. its hard to find jobs like this where ur allowed freedom

2. I hate some other nigga profiting off me

3. i hate building someone elses business instead of my own

but if i lose this job, i dont have a dad, and my mom wont let me stay at her place cos its her bf's. so i'd be fucked

so i need to build an income while im working this job to take over my wageslave income

Problem is it seems super hard. Theres like 40 hours work per week needed to build this business, and then another 40 hours per week needed to do the tasks after we get clients.

So I'm really stuck...

and i have no time to do this.

so my only plan would be to 1. work 5 hours per week on saturdays towards this building the business

then 2. hire south asian freelancer for pennies to complete the work for me after we get clients. and give him the exact process to follow and shit so he cant mess it up

ok fuck it i think that's the plan. but its soooo hard to do all this shit man.

but its like basically my only way of ever surviving or thriving in this world

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
what job encourages you to geomaxx

Not with 5 hr/week. I've ran multiple businesses and I was spending 5 hours A DAY on them. It takes effort to make something worthwhile.

Not with 5 hr/week. I've ran multiple businesses and I was spending 5 hours A DAY on them. It takes effort to make something worthwhile.
you're literally 14

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
I currently have a mogger high paying remote job that lets me geomaxx anywhere I want, my boss even encourages me to go to Thailand and Philippines and shit

But I realized if I ever lose this job

I'm not going back to being a wageslave again

Because 1. its hard to find jobs like this where ur allowed freedom

2. I hate some other nigga profiting off me

3. i hate building someone elses business instead of my own

but if i lose this job, i dont have a dad, and my mom wont let me stay at her place cos its her bf's. so i'd be fucked

so i need to build an income while im working this job to take over my wageslave income

Problem is it seems super hard. Theres like 40 hours work per week needed to build this business, and then another 40 hours per week needed to do the tasks after we get clients.

So I'm really stuck...

and i have no time to do this.

so my only plan would be to 1. work 5 hours per week on saturdays towards this building the business

then 2. hire south asian freelancer for pennies to complete the work for me after we get clients. and give him the exact process to follow and shit so he cant mess it up

ok fuck it i think that's the plan. but its soooo hard to do all this shit man.

but its like basically my only way of ever surviving or thriving in this world
whats your business?
anyway for you to become him? and his position?

i found an autopilot business pretty easily to make diy

so what do i do then? just give up?

How can I, if I'm working full time
I guess your only free time is on the weekends, or just wake up early and stay up late. Going to have to sadly make some sacrifices if your working a 9-5. Working like that doesnt leave you with much time, I feel you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jonnyboi