Can I build muscle mass with just one 10kg dumbbell?

Would these be enough?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
For chest, shoulders, arms I have one 10kg dumbbell

I have lats pull down and pull ups bar for back

I train everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Gonthar
@WishIwasChico @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane @Jungcuck @gooner23

yes with a good diet you can, but why not just go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
yes with a good diet you can, but why not just go to the gym
I hate commuting

I hate the locker room, yeast and bacteria

I hate the roid rage

just get a gym membership jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Just spam some compound lifts at the gym and come back

just to calisthenics at this point

then you shouldn't train every day, training more doesn't mean faster gains
if you get a diet plan but if not dont dirty bulk, I can send you my own diet plan for bulking if you want it could probably help but give me your height and weight

Buy some resistance bands, be careful how you use them so they won't snap and hit you...

this niggas twinks

These people are social media personalities of whom 100% are on trenbolone and testosterone while also lifting hard.
Their livelihood depends on people following their channels over competing channels, which requires a ripped massive body.

Don't believe for a second all they do is bodyweight excercises natty to get a body like that.
They will of course lie through their teeth when asked, and the only thing that they will admit to putting into their body is chicken and broccoli.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gerardwayfan
You should only use it to build arms and delts. Do Lee's raises. A half circle with your arms. And you'll have mogge delts. For chest back and rest you need equipment. U can spam pushups or pullups however.

These people are social media personalities of whom 100% are on trenbolone and testosterone while also lifting hard.

Don't believe for a second all they do is bodyweight excercises natty to get a body like that.
never said they were natty

calisthenics is definitely enough for hypertrophy tough

look at yoel romero mma athlete tested that trains calisthenics

Nigga your old un was better, wtf is a "๕ඞChick3ncu1ry"

u need at least 2. but for real go to a gym

Not enough for hypertrophy
yes it is, with calisthenics u increase reps instead of weight

it sucks later on cause u get tired as fuck from doing 50+ push ups per set but early on it's great to build a base and there's always harder variations u can do for less reps

get adjustable dumbbells 10kg is nowhere near enough to grow chest or arms a decent amount

this possibly cant be done with cali alone
others have done it, surely google works for you if you are skeptic

but if you don't believe to be possible for you, then indeed it isn't

others have done it, surely google works for you if you are skeptic

but if you don't believe to be possible for you, then indeed it isn't
but forsure itll take 5x longer than gymcelling wouldnt it? im willing to give cali a try i just want a lean female gaze body

just buy a 16kg kettlebell

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Their livelihood depends on people following their channels over competing channels, which requires a ripped massive body.

They will of course lie through their teeth when asked, and the only thing that they will admit to putting into their body is chicken and broccoli.
There is solid documentation on Chris heria and you can see him progress over the years 2011-2017 (peak in 2018 or 2019)
For the others, some of them are roid scammers for sure

but forsure itll take 5x longer than gymcelling wouldnt it? im willing to give cali a try i just want a lean female gaze body
yeah my friend did cali while i did gym and ended up 10 pounds of muscle behind me, sure he could do some things i couldn’t but looked way worse
started at same weight and height

• +1
Reactions: FBl
yeah, especially if you want big legs you somewhat need to swtich to gym training at some point

meanwhile calisthenics its all around better for ones health and female gaze

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FBl
female gaze
not really tbh, you get the same body from a little gym as you would from calisnethics just faster. Gym is more likely to make you want to go full bdd and roid though

not really tbh, you get the same body from a little gym as you would from calisnethics just faster. Gym is more likely to make you want to go full bdd and roid though
avg gymcel is 20% body fat

calisthenics burns more calories gets you leaner with the same diet

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
avg gymcel is 20% body fat

calisthenics burns more calories gets you leaner with the same diet
i mean gym has treadmills so theoretically could burn you more calories depending on how much space you have for calisnethics but yeah i guess there are a lot of fat fucks in the gym obsessed with looking bigger

Just go the gym or buy a homegym bro.
If you don't have the money don't focus on gymaxing and make money first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Why did you change ur name from Meraki to chicken curry jfl

Yes that is how i worked out first 2 months on roids