Can I bulk without looking like a bloated subhuman

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
So I’m 17 and kinda skinny fat, I starvemaxxed over the summer and lost all my face fat which ascended me big time, I get compliments now and feel like a human. But my parents (both obese) want me to bulk since I’ve been going to the gym recently and I’m not sure how to go about it. I definitely need to gain weight because my body looks like shit and I can’t cut because I’m barely a healthy weight, problem is I’m scared to bulk because I don’t want to go back to my fat bloated face that I had before the summer when I weighed more. Will bulking give me my face fat again or can I eat more and gain weight while going to the gym and keep my lean and defined face? If so what should I eat to keep my current face?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and leveruis
Bulk slowly 300-500 cal surplus up to 15-18% body fat and watch you're electrolytes.

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Bulk for no more than 3 months at +250 kcals and do a mini cut for more than 6 weeks and repeat cycle or just go for a long bulk at some point

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Tbh the worst part about the gym is easily face bloat or gut gain. You cant completely avoid that but if you highly despise gaining fat, you get one of two options: get over it and bulk long-term or bulk for a little while so like 10-12 weeks then mini-cut. The ladder is better for managing fat but less muscle gain