@Gengar @owlofathena

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Imretarded?, nathan and 2 others
i will ban you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, nathan and CopiumX
I am not a mod anymore. I got kicked out for probably offending an admin. It's not a real job either it's free labour. So I don't have any real bosses because I do not have an employment contract. They probably don't see it that way but I have read the laws of the real world.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., BeanletMogger and 5 others
I am not a mod anymore. I got kicked out for probably offending an admin. It's not a real job either it's free labour. So I don't have any real bosses because I do not have an employment contract. They probably don't see it that way but I have read the laws of the real world.
jfl what happened:lul:

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX, owlofathena and nathan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, CopiumX and nathan
They probably kicked you for believing that I was a 10 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, owlofathena and nathan
I’ve never seen u b4

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Imretarded?, owlofathena and nathan
no you wont
This is not .is

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Do it IRL if you dont want to be an incel

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and noobs
jfl what happened:lul:
I apparently wasn't doing enough mod "work" and then the admin numb would not show me the stats about me not doing enough. I apparently offended him because I said he wasn't my real boss and I don't get paid for this shit. Next thing you know I was banned within 5 mins of saying that.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Darkeningstar, alurmo and 3 others
Ngga got fucking demoted on a incel forum jfl
How can that even happen bruh

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., owlofathena, futureashtray and 1 other person
I apparently wasn't doing enough mod "work" and then the admin numb would not show me the stats about me not doing enough. I apparently offended him because I said he wasn't my real boss and I don't get paid for this shit. Next thing you know I was banned within 5 mins of saying that.
mirin aryan attitude :love:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and CopiumX
kek

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Ngga got fucking demoted on a incel forum jfl
How can that even happen bruh
Plenty of mods have been demoted I am not the first one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Darkeningstar, CopiumX and 1 other person
Plenty of mods have been demoted I am not the first one.
Thats actually sad at least ive seen you ive never seen @AscendingHero or @Lorsss do shit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero and owlofathena