Can I Deepen my voice at 14 1/2

Baki

Baki

Iron
If I start building muscle fix my diet take supplements and do other stuff to raise my testosterone will i be able to deepen my voice

Go through puberty

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Mansnob, superighteous and 4 others
try genetics

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Why are retarded pubertycels here whining about not having qualities you get AFTER YOU FINISH PUBERTY?????
I know literally one guy who didn't go through puberty out of everyone I've known in my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: You, Arkantos and Maximus
Why are retarded pubertycels here whining about not having qualities you get AFTER YOU FINISH PUBERTY?????
I know literally one guy who didn't go through puberty out of everyone I've known in my entire life.
It's the guy on the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: left2die and G O D
How tall are you and what’s your tanner stage

It isn’t over at our age personally I’m 14 and 3 months 5’10.5 and a tanner 3.4
5'7 4.4 on the Tanner scale
Going through puberty right now and you get a deep voice in puberty not after

As Stemcel said, your voice will deepen as you get through puberty. For now though, speak through your diaphragm rather than your throat.

?

yeah my parents said theyll buy me some mk 677 on the third of this may
Um... Do you or your parents know what it is and where to get it?...

Um... Do you or your parents know what it is and where to get it?...
Yeah my dad just agreed to buy me it and I already got a source---- I did research on it and it's the safest steroid you can take due to it not affecting your hormonal levels if you would hop of it
As Stemcel said, your voice will deepen as you get through puberty. For now though, speak through your diaphragm rather than your throat.
How do you speak through your diaphragm i can speak deeper but it doesn't really feel through my chest

Lol leave psl and go join a gym or ur schools swim team if u have it for frame and height gains. Go have fun in high school cuz memories and friends made there last a lifetime. Don't waste ur precious years here.

Go play some basketball with ur friends m8 or whatever 14 year olds do nowadays

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, gaymidget, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Dude don't even worry about it, your voice will eventually get as low pitched as possible as you go through puberty. I'm gonna be 19 in 5 days and I'm still going through pubertal changes, such as getting taller and my voice deepening.

let puberty do its thing, youre just a kid

deep voice comes with time during puberty, you should rather worry about clear articulation and speaking. I have a good deep voice but I fuck up speaking totally. Uneven breath, weird pauses, punctuation, articulation etc. train that and if you get a good deep voice out of puberty you are already voicemaxxed. you could do neck training and proper posture. A chin tuck also helps a bit with deep voice.

jesus christ imagine being on PSL at 14. You wont listen, but its worth saying just on the highly unlikely chance that you do: leave and dont come back. You will ruin your life being here, im dead srs.

Unless I am retarded, isn’t your body doing that for you naturally right now?
jesus christ imagine being on PSL at 14. You wont listen, but its worth saying just on the highly unlikely chance that you do: leave and dont come back. You will ruin your life being here, im dead srs.
Never began for me, am here at 15 bro. :feelsuhh:

Don't try anything for now, you can only mess up you vocal chords. Just learn how to speak from ur diaphragm for now

If I start building muscle fix my diet take supplements and do other stuff to raise my testosterone will i be able to deepen my voice
Start by consuming the elder of your tribe's semen

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Do nofap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Baki
Why is this something that you care about tbh? It seems pretty inconsequential.

If ur 14 years old and you found this place you screwed up big time.

If ur 14 years old and you found this place you screwed up big time.
he can change alot at this age tho. The younger the better but yeah that's pretty fucked up to be thinking about this shit at that age although I"m still 16 too
You're 14, don't overmasturbate, eat well, work out, mew and have fun with friends dude don't let this place ruin you

Lol leave psl and go join a gym or ur schools swim team if u have it for frame and height gains. Go have fun in high school cuz memories and friends made there last a lifetime. Don't waste ur precious years here.

Go play some basketball with ur friends m8 or whatever 14 year olds do nowadays
Dont worry I have friends and will play football next year and I'm not one of those weird kids either you could say this is just something i do as like a hobby (i guess you could call it that)
Wdym it will ruin my life
Am

Smoke a lot

jk

Dont worry I have friends and will play football next year and I'm not one of those weird kids either you could say this is just something i do as like a hobby (i guess you could call it that)
Good man

At 14 I had already the same deep voice as now (21yo)

Attachments

• IMG_2019-04-25_01-08-04.JPG
    IMG_2019-04-25_01-08-04.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
My voice only started breaking when I was about 15 tbhtbhngl

he can change alot at this age tho. The younger the better but yeah that's pretty fucked up to be thinking about this shit at that age although I"m still 16 too

You're 14, don't overmasturbate, eat well, work out, mew and have fun with friends dude don't let this place ruin you
Wdym don't let this place ruin me i still approach and talk to people despite not having the world's best jaw and cheekbones in not so self conscious i can't talk to other people I do just fine in most social situations
deep voice comes with time during puberty, you should rather worry about clear articulation and speaking. I have a good deep voice but I fuck up speaking totally. Uneven breath, weird pauses, punctuation, articulation etc. train that and if you get a good deep voice out of puberty you are already voicemaxxed. you could do neck training and proper posture. A chin tuck also helps a bit with deep voice.
Don't worry i used to have speech problems but I'm fine now and before I even discovered this site i would work out my whole body including my neck and I could work on proper posture as it's something I don't always pay attention to
At 14 I had already the same deep voice as now (21yo)
How do you check your voice what app or website are u using
Why is this something that you care about tbh? It seems pretty inconsequential.
Yeah my voice is not high pitch and I don't care that much just a question even if it's not that important

Last edited:
Wdym don't let this place ruin me i still approach and talk to people despite not having the world's best jaw and cheekbones in not so self conscious i can't talk to other people I do just fine in most social situations

Don't worry i used to have speech problems but I'm fine now and before I even discovered this site i would work out my whole body including my neck and I could work on proper posture as it's something I don't always pay attention to

How do you check your voice what app or website are u using

Yeah my voice is not high pitch and I don't care that much just a question even if it's not that important
This place will destroy you over time dude it's known here. The majority of people here regret getting here and people tend ti generally be more negative the more they go to this site. You're 14, live the years you still have left of your youth and just mew hard and chew well and make sure you have good testosterone levels. You'll never get these years back and I regret every single hour I sat behind my laptop at 14

This place will destroy you over time dude it's known here. The majority of people here regret getting here and people tend ti generally be more negative the more they go to this site. You're 14, live the years you still have left of your youth and just mew hard and chew well and make sure you have good testosterone levels. You'll never get these years back and I regret every single hour I sat behind my laptop at 14
Ok hopefully I don't find out what your e talking about

Inject genetics.

King kong. Ding dong. Ping pong.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
5'11 rn. i think it's a pretty late tanner stage for 14 though.
Fuaaark, 5’11 at 14! Tallcel. But I suppose it’s not too unusual considering you’re already tanner stage 4.3. at 14.
Bro, let your body do it’s thing for now. My voice has considerably deepened over the last year and it still is changing.

PING PONG MOTHERFUCKA!