Can I derma roll at 14?

Indra

Indra

YoungDesiLooksmaxxer
Hi I'm 14 year old and i have very bad hair genetics my hairline is already thinning can i use derma roll at this age? If yes then what are the risks?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
My hairline has receded my 1cm already
That's extremely unusual. You probably have a genetic condition and no matter what you will do, you're just fighting an uphill battle and will go bald sooner or later. I suggest shaving, growing a beard, getting huge muscles and tattoos, etc...
At this age you also could benefit greatly from testosterone and HGH, you need to get as big as possible to compensate for baldness.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 26092, Wallenberg and 2 others
That's extremely unusual. You probably have a genetic condition and no matter what you will do, you're just fighting an uphill battle and will go bald sooner or later. I suggest shaving, growing a beard, getting huge muscles and tattoos, etc...
At this age you also could benefit greatly from testosterone and HGH, you need to get as big as possible to compensate for baldness.
Yep I'll get a buzzcut soon to see how I'll look with less hair

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Yes you can microneedle at 14, but never use a dermaroller, get a derma pen!

Dermarolling and minoxidil will make things worse. The only thing you can do is take biotin and shampoo daily. Don't other stuff because you will just fuck yourself up.