psychomandible

Rhodesia never dies
Title

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
why

they r supposed to be black u would look weird

Autism, It is not going to help with anything

i did it at home but if u dont trust yourself then i wouldnt try , better to go to a cosmetic clinic

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and psychomandible
You could just use mascara to see if you like the look it gives you. You might mess up and make them too dark if you try dying them.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and edodalic29
its only like 50 bucks at the latinas place

You could just use mascara to see if you like the look it gives you. You might mess up and make them too dark if you try dying them.
Mirin , should i try this ? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and TechnoBoss
Mirin , should i try this ? :feelshehe:
Yeah try it. I will admit I’ve tried this in the past just to see how they came out. They actually look pretty good tbh. If you have light colored eyes they make your eyes look even brighter/make them stand out with the mascara.

Only reason I don’t do it much is because I tend to poke myself in the eye with the brush because I’m not great at applying it. It also takes some getting used to when it comes to how it feels on your lashes.

It’s basically free PSL though.

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
Yeah try it. I will admit I’ve tried this in the past just to see how they came out. They actually look pretty good tbh. If you have light colored eyes they make your eyes look even brighter/make them stand out with the mascara.

Only reason I don’t do it much is because I tend to poke myself in the eye with the brush because I’m not great at applying it. It also takes some getting used to when it comes to how it feels on your lashes.

It’s basically free PSL though.
How do you clean of the mascara ? Just wash your face with water ?

• +1
No you use makeup removing wipes. You gotta clean it off a certain way to prevent the stuff getting in your eyes.
There are just yt videos for that right ?

• +1