Can I even run buzzcut game if my hairline is similar to this?

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
t8yvsqk.jpg

it's around that height. my brain tells me it's a bit lower than that but let's just take elias' hairline as a depiction of my mine. if it looks bad my face would be able to make up for the loss in attractiveness but you know, don't wanna lose what I don't need to lose.

E2b3d0083dffb0e6075743f17a5c3e8f

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mousei, AbandonShip, incelslayer01 and 4 others
t8yvsqk.jpg

it's around that height. my brain tells me it's a bit lower than that but let's just take elias' hairline as a depiction of my mine. if it looks bad my face would be able to make up for the loss in attractiveness but you know, don't wanna lose what I don't need to lose.
lmao his forehead is exactly the same as mine. No wonder why I'm covering it up with messy surfer hairstyle.

lmao his forehead is exactly the same as mine. No wonder why I'm covering it up with messy surfer hairstyle.
yea im kinda doing something similar, i dont pay that much attention to it though; if my hairline is showing then so be it. a buzzcut would make the hairline less apparent because the hair is not as dark from farther away and thus the contrast from skin to area of hair isn't as big. but obviously the negative of this is that it would completely expose my hairline

Forehead height is not really important unless you can put more than 4 fingers on it. To look good with buzzcut you must have a good splanchocranium to neurocranium ratio. Also flat occipital bone is important

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Forehead height is not really important unless you can put more than 4 fingers on it. To look good with buzzcut you must have a good splanchocranium to neurocranium ratio. Also flat occipital bone is important
my s to n ratio is good. occipital bone might be a slight problem