Can I fallmaxx on my feet to bonesmash the underside of my heel to grow insoles on my foot to ascend to 7ft?

Goonerholocaust

Goonerholocaust

Iron
I know thats a mouthful but I thinkt this might help alot of people grow to their full potential and stop using gay ass insoles in their shoes. BECOME THE INSOLES. fuck your feet up foreva'

Guys im onto something, Can I get like 50 of you to try this out?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, EverythingMattersCel, IBlameEveryoneElse and 7 others
this is so retarded but high iq at the same time @PeakIncels @dark.max you gotta see this :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, PeakIncels, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
I'm just gonna crack my heel and call it a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc) and imthesupremecel
I know thats a mouthful but I thinkt this might help alot of people grow to their full potential and stop using gay ass insoles in their shoes. BECOME THE INSOLES. fuck your feet up foreva'

I thought of this before, it seems stupid because it would just compress your spine and has the potential to reduce the bone. Of course it’s completely ludicrous, but just assuming bonesmashing was effective to such a degree, I don’t think this would work at all.

I thought of this before, it seems stupid because it would just compress your spine and has the potential to reduce the bone. Of course it’s completely ludicrous, but just assuming bonesmashing was effective to such a degree, I don’t think this would work at all.
What about the top of your head, I've seen alot of cartoon characters gain a ton of height by doing this method

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, Sapieeen and sb23
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel
dont hurt your knees

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125

Indigenous Swiss used to talk about this and said it worked for him

Just hit it, No need to fall

Lmk how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back