Can I fix asymmetry w/out surgery?

KKhanverse

KKhanverse

5’2 maxxing
Image Slept on the right side of my face way more than the left and it’s visibly way more developed, im 15 rn so is trying to sleep on my left side to even it out worth it or is it already over?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Deleted member 72479
Solution
D
View attachment 2942109 Slept on the right side of my face way more than the left and it’s visibly way more developed, im 15 rn so is trying to sleep on my left side to even it out worth it or is it already over?
Practice face exercises such as smiling and puckering your lips. You look fine tho. Without zooming in I can barely tell that your face is asymmetrical. Good luck. (hopefully this is a solution for you, if so, you can mark this comment as one (check mark) for others to see)
A smile might be nice, anyway just sleep on your back, I doubt (unless your parents put you to sleep as a baby on your right side and you yourself slept on your right side your entire life on a rock) sleeping on one side causes permanent asymmetry down to the bone, it might just be soft tissue and cartilage/fluid. You don’t lose anything so..

• +1
Reactions: KKhanverse
View attachment 2942109 Slept on the right side of my face way more than the left and it’s visibly way more developed, im 15 rn so is trying to sleep on my left side to even it out worth it or is it already over?
i can tell just from this photo you have lateral pelvic tilt. sleeping on your left / right doesnt affect bone much because you swap sleeping positions so much throughout the night, studies where sleeping wrong has an effect on symmetry is when they sleep on their stomachs and have a lot more force put on their face without being able to roll around.
what having a lot more effect on your body is lateral pelvic tilt tilting your sphenoid, hips, shoulders and mandible

• +1
Reactions: KKhanverse and aber
A smile might be nice, anyway just sleep on your back, I doubt (unless your parents put you to sleep as a baby on your right side and you yourself slept on your right side your entire life on a rock) sleeping on one side causes permanent asymmetry down to the bone, it might just be soft tissue and cartilage/fluid. You don’t lose anything so..
>may 5 giving advise
:lul::forcedsmile:

>may 5 giving advise
:lul::forcedsmile:
>Oct 23rd 2023
Congrats you made an account 7 months earlier than me
And you basically said the same shit I said, just added that he has shit posture, do I need to be a 2019 member to give basic advice like sleeping on your back? Retard

• JFL
Reactions: hasba1feuj
>Oct 23rd 2023
Congrats you made an account 7 months earlier than me
And you basically said the same shit I said, just added that he has shit posture, do I need to be a 2019 member to give basic advice like sleeping on your back? Retard
because u didnt say shit about posture. if he went off your advice he would stay being an asymmetrical fuck that just sleeps on his back. you didnt bring up anything novel to him, which is what he wanted. not reinforcement of a tiktok cope

because u didnt say shit about posture. if he went off your advice he would stay being an asymmetrical fuck that just sleeps on his back. you didnt bring up anything novel to him, which is what he wanted. not reinforcement of a tiktok cope
I directly answered his question about if he should change his sleeping position, that’s all, never said it’s an end all be all to fix his asymmetry, you’re on my dick for no reason, it’s a thread for a reason so multiple members can contribute. And I’m pretty sure his posture is fine he’s just turning his head slightly to the right to look at the camera, also ironic you call sleeping on your back cope as if fixing his posture will do anything for fucking bones other than maybe shift his jaw right by a mm

I directly answered his question about if he should change his sleeping position, that’s all, never said it’s an end all be all to fix his asymmetry, you’re on my dick for no reason, it’s a thread for a reason so multiple members can contribute. And I’m pretty sure his posture is fine he’s just turning his head slightly to the right to look at the camera, also ironic you call sleeping on your back cope as if fixing his posture will do anything for fucking bones other than maybe shift his jaw right by a mm
because hes going to look like shit in motion and in real life.
actual assymetry isnt that noticable, but if your tilting your entire head niggas will notice it even in a group photo. your shoulders and hips will be fucked as well.

look at this faggot
his face isnt that assymettrical but his shit posture makes him look like a retard and makes his entire body assymetrical.
not to mention if hes going through puberty lateral pelvic tilt will continue to make him look worse.

i can tell just from this photo you have lateral pelvic tilt. sleeping on your left / right doesnt affect bone much because you swap sleeping positions so much throughout the night, studies where sleeping wrong has an effect on symmetry is when they sleep on their stomachs and have a lot more force put on their face without being able to roll around.
what having a lot more effect on your body is lateral pelvic tilt tilting your sphenoid, hips, shoulders and mandible
i fucked up my pelvis a couple years ago so this actually checks out, thx man

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
i’ll make sure to smile next time lol, under the weather n feeling shitty is all. thx for the advice too

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Practice face exercises such as smiling and puckering your lips. You look fine tho. Without zooming in I can barely tell that your face is asymmetrical. Good luck. (hopefully this is a solution for you, if so, you can mark this comment as one (check mark) for others to see)

• +1
Reactions: KKhanverse and truecel12
Solution
thx man, good luck to u too

nothing majoraly wrong with your face in terms of assymetries, it should be the least of what you should work on atm

Attachments

• 4154860_image.jpg
    4154860_image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0