Can i fix my eyes without surgery

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
I just realized that eyes are everything so idgaf abt my jaw, midface, philtrum, symmetry etc.. anymore.

Can i get my eyes to look like the "after" picture without surgery? If not which surgery is the right one? (Please serious answers cuz if im not htn by 2025 im going to Overdosemax)
InShot 20240818 205813955

I just realized that eyes are everything so idgaf abt my jaw, midface, philtrum, symmetry etc.. anymore.

Can i get my eyes to look like the "after" picture without surgery? If not which surgery is the right one? (Please serious answers cuz if im not htn by 2025 im going to Overdosemax) View attachment 3106189
canthopasty only bhai

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
Lower eyelid retraction, relatively cheap but I’m not sure how you currently have an issue with your current appearance.

was canthal tilt the only thing changed? I’m pretty sure it’s only fixable through surgery

Can i get my eyes to look like the "after" picture without surgery? If not which surgery is the right one? (Please serious answers cuz if im not htn by 2025 im going to Overdosemax) View attachment 3106189
yes bro my just squinting :lul::ROFLMAO:

• WTF
Lower eyelid retraction, relatively cheap but I’m not sure how you currently have an issue with your current appearance.
Htn by 2025 or ill ropemax bro..

• Love it
Reactions: aber

They deadass look the same bro you’re good, lighter eyes would go crazy on you

• Love it
youre htn stop coping with these minimal changes that will improve ur psl by 0.1

• Love it