Can I fix my gonial angle?

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
I have a somewhat decent face (prob 5) but my gonial angle is wayy to obtuse and ruins everything. It looks ok in certain phootos but horrible in others. Is there a way to fix my gonial angle and mae it closer to 90 degrees naturally like mewing and jaw exercices or is surgery the only option? If so, what is the name of the surgery? I wnat the real thing done not just implants that will be gone in 2 years

nelsons facepuller

I was born without wisdom teeth and i needed braces cause my whole mouth is fucked up now my teeth are fairly straight with invisalign but my gonial angle is fucked up and maybe i will get jaw surgery but the doctor said he needed to wait 2 years (i'm 18) until my jaw is fully grown to asses wether or not it is necessary. I will probably get braces for my lower teeth then.

90 degrees is a terrible gonial angle. why would you want a 90 degree gonial angle

I have a somewhat decent face (prob 5) but my gonial angle is wayy to obtuse and ruins everything. It looks ok in certain phootos but horrible in others. Is there a way to fix my gonial angle and mae it closer to 90 degrees naturally like mewing and jaw exercices or is surgery the only option? If so, what is the name of the surgery? I wnat the real thing done not just implants that will be gone in 2 years
Depends on ramus, if you have short ramus then you’ll look better with high gonial angle, if you have long ramus then lower gonial angle