Can I fix this asymmetry or am I cooked and just ropemaxx

narutoer

narutoer

Iron
why tf is my chin more dominant on the left side?????

Attachments

• IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 0
surgery needed

• +1
Reactions: cavy
you
what type of surgery? is it that noticeable

should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

• +1
you

should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus
damnn thats exactly what i wanted to get

• JFL