Can I fix UEE and slight ptosis witt volufine?

depends how much uee, if its something like this
then give up

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh and gr34ter
if you mark my answer as solution i’ll tell you the quickest fix

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and baboon593
it might depend person to person but for me personally no bullshit, ice hooding actually worked. I rubbed an ice cube over each upper eyelid for 3 minutes every day. I also used volufiline on my brow ridge for more hooding but i stopped after like 2 weeks so i don’t think that rlly did much. But yeah the ice really helped imo i can send progress photos if you want the difference is crazy, i used to have death-tier uee

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
it might depend person to person but for me personally no bullshit, ice hooding actually worked. I rubbed an ice cube over each upper eyelid for 3 minutes every day. I also used volufiline on my brow ridge for more hooding but i stopped after like 2 weeks so i don’t think that rlly did much. But yeah the ice really helped imo i can send progress photos if you want the difference is crazy, i used to have death-tier uee
pm niggo

pm

p
pm plz

Got a before and after?

Attachments

• IMG_4090.png
    IMG_4090.png
    824.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
I thought it wasn’t permanent only temporary effect?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
the lighting is different but it should affect the appearance of upper eyelid exposure too much
You defo hardmaxxed no way ice hooding did that lmao. Either that or ur frauding somehow

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
pm lemme see pls

Pm me too bro i want to see your progress