can I gain 10 pounds of muscle by doing push-ups and biceps curls only?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14781, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 13 others
I would say at most you can put on 10-20 kg of muscle as a natty lifting all your life (assuming you had 0 muscle mass to begin with and were a framelet)

Pushups are triceps and chest and biceps curls are biceps. Both biceps and triceps are small muscle groups and chest is kinda big but not as big as legs for example which can give you the most weight if filled

So probably not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Slob and RoundHouse
Yes, back when I was in high-school I went from 45 to 50kg in about three months doing only body weight exercises: push-ups, pull-ups, squats, crunches, etc. I was very skinny though..It took me however another three years of exercise to put another extra 5kg...
How old are you, what's your weight, height, body type?

in 10 years maybe rofl. But you would look very shitty.
Do all muscle groups and you will get 10 pounds of muscle in 3-4 years

weighted push-ups, bicep curls, tricep extensions, shoulder press, lateral raises, squats, pull-ups, rows. you can gain good muscle with callisthenics and some accessories

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
No, but you should do them regardless.

No, but you should do them regardless.
how many pounds will I gain after doing these regularly? and will I look weird or disproportionate?

How old are you, what's your weight, height, body type?
early 20s,160 pounds,5ft8,body type? I don't know, I have an average frame and probations and I'm a bit skinny fat

how many pounds will I gain after doing these regularly? and will I look weird or disproportionate?
You need at least to do pull-ups with a pull up bar. Who knows what you will gain.

You need at least to do pull-ups with a pull up bar. Who knows what you will gain.
and if I font do pull-ups I will look weird?

you can gain 10 pounds of muscles doing splits

Yes, you just need some tren

@TakaTeo You Wanna Join Me And @BugManBill In Bed? It's Gonna Be Fun.
Mukuro-x-Chrome-6996-anime-couples-11896575-563-600.jpg
Going on my ignore list and reporting for gay content