Can I get a gf in Asia ?

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학

Yeah, you could get a LTR wherever u live rly. You arent bad looking but you are not model tier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krezo, jefferson, Peachy and 2 others
Yeah, you could get a LTR wherever u live rly. You arent bad looking but you are not model tier
Tbh I don't get any matches on tinder where I live so it's really over for me in my current location.

Tbh I don't get any matches on tinder where I live so it's really over for me in my current location.
Dont fuck with tinder, my chad friend slays irl but cant get shit on tinder.

Dont fuck with tinder, my chad friend slays irl but cant get shit on tinder.
I never got anything irl either. A chad from my country that I recently met has the same problem. While he does get some matches, most end up ghosting him.

I never got anything irl either. A chad from my country that I recently met has the same problem. While he does get some matches, most end up ghosting him.
Yeah my friend got ghosted alot, have you considered that its ur personality unironically? Im on the fence abt black pill because when i used to be low inhib i had been approached by 3 different females who gave me their number. while my psl rating is around 4-5 which should not happen according to looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Yeah my friend got ghosted alot, have you considered that its ur personality unironically? Im on the fence abt black pill because when i used to be low inhib i had been approached by 3 different females who gave me their number. while my psl rating is around 4-5 which should not happen according to looks theory.
I've only been approached in clubs so far but I'm too high inhib to dance with them so I've always rejected them. Ideally I'd get warm approached irl. I don't think my personality is bad. I'm shy but I'm not a bad person. However inhibition is something that I've always wanted to improve but nothing works. I need to take xanax tbh.

I've only been approached in clubs so far but I'm too high inhib to dance with them so I've always rejected them. Ideally I'd get warm approached irl. I don't think my personality is bad. I'm shy but I'm not a bad person. However inhibition is something that I've always wanted to improve but nothing works. I need to take xanax tbh.
Take the low inhib pill

• So Sad
If you wanna get tinder matches, you need to tattoomaxx and thugmaxx

• Hmm...
dude you're better looking than like 80% of the ppl I see on a daily basis...

• +1
White chad. Gtfo fakecel

• So Sad
south east asia definitely, not sure about japan or korea

• +1
Tinder = photoqualitymaxxx and tattoemaxx

• Woah
You're really good looking the only thing I would try and fix are those bags, otherwise you're good

• +1
Srs? What country is it?

U look very happy my friend . Stay happy

dude you're better looking than like 80% of the ppl I see on a daily basis...
Where do you live?
White chad. Gtfo fakecel
90% of the people in my country are white.
Yea I think so too. Sea send easy but East Asian girls are much prettier tbh.
Yea I think so too. Sea seems easy but North East Asian girls are much prettier tbh.
Tinder = photoqualitymaxxx and tattoemaxx
I tried with semi professional DSLR pics before and it didn't do anything.
You're really good looking the only thing I would try and fix are those bags, otherwise you're good
I think I can only fix them with fat injections or with orbital decompression. I don't have the money for either right now but I might do it in the future.
Srs? What country is it?
Luxembourg
U look very happy my friend . Stay happy
U2 bro stay happy!

Last edited: