Can I get better with age?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I’m 17 turning 18 this year can I get better looking with age? My brother got better looking when he became around 19 maybe the same can work for me

Attachments

• DE855600-3AA8-4927-8EF9-41612A056C90.jpeg
    DE855600-3AA8-4927-8EF9-41612A056C90.jpeg
    470 KB · Views: 0
  • 48FE03CA-C824-4777-8AF0-CFFDA929449B.jpeg
    48FE03CA-C824-4777-8AF0-CFFDA929449B.jpeg
    484.2 KB · Views: 0
  • F268EF5F-6506-4459-88D7-6B9572879781.jpeg
    F268EF5F-6506-4459-88D7-6B9572879781.jpeg
    376.4 KB · Views: 0
brb creating a time machine

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Yes you can still develop a lot after 18, at 18 I had no jaw but now at almost 21 my jaw and overall face has improved for the better and I’m not even that much of a late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
you look 20

• +1
You already are a mogger

• +1
2004 BABIES LETS GOOOOO!!!! ITS OUR FUCKING YEAR!!!!! WE ARE TAKING OVER!:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Romeo1111 and House Lannister
You're already at the level where the generic advice of skincare, gym and healthy habits will actually bring you advantages.

If you want to find looksmax advice that will be valuable to you, search the forums or webarchives by posts by @Nibba from a couple years ago. No one's posted new, valuable or interesting looksmaxxing advice on this forum in like 2 years

• +1
LooSe bodyfat and slay

• +1
Thanks man but want to get better looking
Only thing which could improve you is a better nose and colored eyes.
Obv both these things won’t change with age. Nose could only get changed via surgery and eyes via contacts.
But imo you don’t need either of them and a nose surgery is still a risk. And in your case I doubt that it will make a noticeable difference in how other people see you
reminds me of @Birdcell
features VV
harmony 404
his harmony is decent. Those are just selfies. On this one candid he posted he looks easily Chadlite maybe even irl low tier chad

• +1
Only thing which could improve you is a better nose and colored eyes.
Obv both these things won’t change with age. Nose could only get changed via surgery and eyes via contacts.
But imo you don’t need either of them and a nose surgery is still a risk. And in your case I doubt that it will make a noticeable difference in how other people see you

his harmony is decent. Those are just selfies. On this one candid he posted he looks easily Chadlite maybe even irl low tier chad
perhaps. i'm getting birdcell nose vibes :lul::lul:
both slayers regardless

• +1
Good jaw bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Romeo1111
Yes ofc. You still have a lot of improvement to make physique wise and the thicker neck too. As far as the face you are growing out your hair now and I think you should try to thicken eyebrows just slightly as you do this. Also even though your facial structure is good maybe a full stubble would enhance it ( which will come with age or if you start trying to max your beard growth). You don't have as much soft maxxxing to do as 99 percent of the users here which is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because you have done much of your softmaxxing prior to joining but a curse because I think your looks will cap out in the next 3 years if you do the remaining soft maxes. I wouldn't consider surgery until these have been done and if you want to get surgery the only thing would be rhino. However, rhino is difficult because you have match a certain nose to your pheno and I dont really see it as a falio for you more just neutral.

• +1
Yes ofc. You still have a lot of improvement to make physique wise and the thicker neck too. As far as the face you are growing out your hair now and I think you should try to thicken eyebrows just slightly as you do this. Also even though your facial structure is good maybe a full stubble would enhance it ( which will come with age or if you start trying to max your beard growth). You don't have as much soft maxxxing to do as 99 percent of the users here which is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because you have done much of your softmaxxing prior to joining but a curse because I think your looks will cap out in the next 3 years if you do the remaining soft maxes. I wouldn't consider surgery until these have been done and if you want to get surgery the only thing would be rhino. However, rhino is difficult because you have match a certain nose to your pheno and I dont really see it as a falio for you more just neutral.
thanks, im going to the gym but i dont really look that bigcause my height and weight, 188cm 79kg

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale