Can I Get Bimax If I Have Sleep Apnea

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I've been doing some research and it appears that one of the solutions for sleep apnea is bimax so can I get Bimax covered by insurance if I have sleep apnea?

yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RealSurgerymax

How, can I say I have sleep apnea? I snore at night and my dad has sleep apnea, what else do I need to do to convince docs I have sleep apnea and need bimax?

How, can I say I have sleep apnea? I snore at night and my dad has sleep apnea, what else do I need to do to convince docs I have sleep apnea and need bimax?
he would send you to do sleep study at the sleep lab. If they find test positive, you will get bimax covered by insurence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, RealSurgerymax and ToursOverBoyo2020
Forget it. You need actual severe sleep apnea + they will test you. You will have to sleep in a laboratory. And they will only bringe your maxilla forward as it needs not how much you want

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, JosephGarrot123, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
If you’re looking for aesthetic improvement you’re gonna have to pay for it OP. Insurance is gonna do everything they can not to pay for shit so unless it’s extreme you’re screwed. And they’re not gonna bring your jaws forward enough if it’s purely functional anyways.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 5891, Copemaxxing and 2 others
If you’re looking for aesthetic improvement you’re gonna have to pay for it OP. Insurance is gonna do everything they can not to pay for shit so unless it’s extreme you’re screwed. And they’re not gonna bring your jaws forward enough if it’s purely functional anyways.
thats not how it works

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Copemaxxing and ToursOverBoyo2020
I've been doing some research and it appears that one of the solutions for sleep apnea is bimax so can I get Bimax covered by insurance if I have sleep apnea?

Bro just ring your insurance or an insurance company and ask what their criteria is.

Jfl at asking here for advice over this.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Forget it. You need actual severe sleep apnea + they will test you. You will have to sleep in a laboratory. And they will only bringe your maxilla forward as it needs not how much you want

Usually Sleep Apnea MMA is much bigger than for dental Orthognathic correction. MMA for OSA is usually close to a 1cm double jaw advancement.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 4430
Usually Sleep Apnea MMA is much bigger than for dental Orthognathic correction. MMA for OSA is usually close to a 1cm double jaw advancement.

So it improves your looks by quite a bit then?

So it improves your looks by quite a bit then?

Yes it can. But if you require special techniques for a more aesthetic movement you might not be able to get them.

• +1
train your neck so you get sleep apnea then do a sleep study

• +1