Can I get DHT cream from my doctor

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
When I go to the doctor and complain about how I have little to no underarm hair. Then I’m gonna imply I want some T cream.

How could I milk DHT cream. So I can apply it to my dick and get hella dick gains

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and kaligula567
You wont get any gains buddy. It's all genetics unironically.

@orangomango2003 being a low t soyboy low dht during puberty, 8 inch (apparently)

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and whiteislandpill
Only doctor in mumbai will give you dht cream

You wont get any gains buddy. It's all genetics unironically.

@orangomango2003 being a low t soyboy low dht during puberty, 8 inch (apparently)
so applying DHT cream during puberty gets no gains.. is it proved?

I’m still gonna try.
kys retard i told u it doesnt work and ur saying im gonna try

30iq is the forum average and you are the one that brings down forums average iq by being a 5 iq retard

When I go to the doctor and complain about how I have little to no underarm hair. Then I’m gonna imply I want some T cream.

How could I milk DHT cream. So I can apply it to my dick and get hella dick gains
Just show your dick to him and he will know what you need...
Dr-Dre-Snoop-Jimmy-Kimmel-032024-5bdd008831ef49efb323181ced3249b5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Cyrus
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
kys retard i told u it doesnt work and ur saying im gonna try

30iq is the forum average and you are the one that brings down forums average iq by being a 5 iq retard
Mad?

I don't know...How big is your dick exactly?
My dick is somewhere between 4.5-5in soft and 6-6.5in hard. I’m 15 and I’m still growing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
My dick is somewhere between 4.5-5in soft and 6-6.5in hard. I’m 15 and I’m still growing
Ahhh...this sounds normal size, I don't think you're gonna get it prescribed, unless you bribe the doctor or something...

Your dick is likely not still growing. Most people hit peak dick size by that age

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Dht makes you look like shit you must be real effeminate cuck for it to be low. You know how sensitive that shit is compared to testosterone?