Tyrone in second picture.

Melted into the shade in first one

• So Sad
Reactions: Achathin
I've seen these already..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Ritalincell and Achathin
WHO UNBANNED U

You're supposed to use three dots when you use that type of punctuation. Just letting you know for your next essay.
I don't want to brag with the three dots.Anyway, you can get some girls.Are you a jock?

I don't want to brag with the three dots.Anyway, you can get some girls.Are you a jock?
Yeah, pretty much, man. I'm the running back on the football team and I'm currently the best runner on the track team. All the JBs show up to my games to cheer.
Post front pic or vid in motion and I'll tell you. From the pics you look above average
I don't care about your opinion, dude.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 4563
You can get any girl you want with that face, son.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Achathin
Yeah, pretty much, man. I'm the running back on the football team and I'm currently the best runner on the track team. All the JBs show up to my games to cheer.
Btw we ain't in class

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
Sfr

OP last year

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Sub 8 theory is brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Achathin
Here in my country i see a lot of subhumans slaying, surely you can slay, you mog the majority of said subhumans.

I'm from Brazil, jfl reacting like this boyo

I don't care about your opinion, dude.
U don't post rateable pics faggot

U don't post rateable pics faggot
Stop with the cope. You can see my full face in both of them. If I turned my head a couple of centimeters it would make no difference. You just say they are unrateable because they mog you hard.

Stop with the cope. You can see my full face in both of them. If I turned my head a couple of centimeters it would make no difference. You just say they are unrateable because they mog you hard.
Only front pics are rateable so this: