Can I get jaw surgery at 18?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I wanna ascend before I go to college. So do I just visit a surgeon and they will give me the surgery a couple weeks later or does the whole process take months?

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
Months but can depend on the surgeon. Good idea ascending before college

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, coolguy1 and Marsiere214
How much do jaw surgeries even cost typically? I feel like I can't afford that shit until I'm out of college with a good paying job JFL

Also it'll cost a lot of money especially doing it at a good surgeon that won't kill you

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ah, I figured. So I guess my best bet is going now and setting the surgery date maybe a few weeks after I turn 18
How much do jaw surgeries even cost typically? I feel like I can't afford that shit until I'm out of college with a good paying job JFL

Also it'll cost a lot of money especially doing it at a good surgeon that won't kill you
15k-25k

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and CtrlAltDelete
I dunno, I'll be 18 in June I want to travel to visit European surgeons but I don't want to get the vaccine. I also don't know which surgeon I should go to, I have money but there's a lot of maxillofacial surgeons in Europe, I got options

Ah, I figured. So I guess my best bet is going now and setting the surgery date maybe a few weeks after I turn 18

15k-25k
How come you got that much money? I'm 16 and in a similar situation Mirin that you have that much at 17.

Yeah, you should probably do it the summer before university (where you should be 18?). Get scans and consultations now. What surgeries / surgeons are you considering?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Mine will take months just to consult with the surgeon. If you are applying to a really good one, then his agenda will likely be full, although you might speed things up by putting in braces in advance.

• So Sad
Reactions: coolguy1
bossman

agreed

Can take months, sometimes even 1-2 years because you need braces first

Bimax nowadays range from 15-30k in Europe. You need Ortho for braces tho. So another 5-10 grand depending on where you live. Then travel costs and hotel if it’s not in your hometown. So if you are 18 forget about it as brutal as it sounds. Although you can take a loan and imo it’s worth it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyGod360, lasthope, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Bimax nowadays range from 15-30k in Europe. You need Ortho for braces tho. So another 5-10 grand depending on where you live. Then travel costs and hotel if it’s not in your hometown. So if you are 18 forget about it as brutal as it sounds. Although you can take a loan and imo it’s worth it.
i think getting braces in EE is better bc it costs 600 USD jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I dunno, I'll be 18 in June I want to travel to visit European surgeons but I don't want to get the vaccine. I also don't know which surgeon I should go to, I have money but there's a lot of maxillofacial surgeons in Europe, I got options
Just ask your ortho to about jaw surgery and maybe he wil refer you to a surgeon. It sounds like u haven't really looked into it yet. It's not like u just walk into the hospital, ask for surgery and then have surgery a week later.

How come you got that much money? I'm 16 and in a similar situation Mirin that you have that much at 17.

Yeah, you should probably do it the summer before university (where you should be 18?). Get scans and consultations now. What surgeries / surgeons are you considering?
I have less, I'm still saving up . Tbh I need bimax, genio, rhino, but most importantly I need bimax
Mine will take months just to consult with the surgeon. If you are applying to a really good one, then his agenda will likely be full, although you might speed things up by putting in braces in advance.
If we could buy time every store would sell it
Can take months, sometimes even 1-2 years because you need braces first
Yeah I most likely do need braces, I have a canted smile
Just ask your ortho to about jaw surgery and maybe he wil refer you to a surgeon. It sounds like u haven't really looked into it yet. It's not like u just walk into the hospital, ask for surgery and then have surgery a week later.
How do I get a referral to an ortho? My dentists seem to be bluepilled idiots, I have clear malocclusion but I've never been referred to an ortho