Reactions: RichardwillImprove and Deleted member 5912
696720 af633f83032591b8986256c58e7d33da

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 4430 and Copemaxxing
why would you

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I have a similar palate and Im getting it.

Bild58

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5912
Will create an overbite if you dont have malocclusion
So? I am going to get bimax at 18 anyways I could life with a 2mm overbite

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove and wasted
What do you mean?
Ting said the sutures that stop ur palate expanding are the same ones that hold back the maxilla from advancing forward. He said with surgical assist and using facemask 22 plus hours a day I should expect 3 plus mm.

• +1
Ting said the sutures that stop ur palate expanding are the same ones that hold back the maxilla from advancing forward. He said with surgical assist and using facemask 22 plus hours a day I should expect 3 plus mm.
a surgeon will open those sutures? But I still would need an anchor for the facemask

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
a surgeon will open those sutures? But I still would need an anchor for the facemask
The cut that the surgeon will make is a lefort 1 cut. And the mse will be the anchor.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Copemaxxing
The cut that the surgeon will make is a lefort 1 cut. And the mse will be the anchor.
But if He does the lefort 1 cut only the lower maxilla is going to be advanched or not?

• +1
carefull your palate is already wide dont wanna turn into Ronald Ead baboon tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), SPFromNY914, buflek and 1 other person
But if He does the lefort 1 cut only the lower maxilla is going to be advanched or not?
No it isnt a full cut or else ull literally rip ur lower maxilla off lol. Its basically the lefort 1 cut but not the full bone just the outer layer.

• +1
3mm forward growth in orbitals zygos and lower maxilla is not worth it? I want to do facemask 3 years and than get high lefort 1+infras
3mm in 3 years is probably not worth it, Idk. all the pain and energy wasted thinking about this shit constantly, having metal in your palate, for 3mm over 3 years. Idk doesnt seem worth it to me, but I dont know that much about the topic

• +1
Don't listen to these people.. If you facepull with MSE + MSDO you would be GIGA chad

*Just for reference
● MSE - Facepulling without MSE yields way slow changes (2X-3X slower)

● MSDO - Is there so you can expand the lower third, and it would be easier for tempomandibular joint to follow along

@Won'tStopNoodling GTFIII.. (He's gonna be doing this)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5912 and Copemaxxing
Btw the 3mm ur gonna get if u go hard is in a couple of months not years. And thing said if u have ur jaw together the jaw will rotate with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5385 and Copemaxxing
Btw the 3mm ur gonna get if u go hard is in a couple of months not years. And thing said if u have ur jaw together the jaw will rotate with it.
I dont need rotation. I have a highly ccw rotated maxilla I just want straight forward advanchement. Btw whats the price of suture Opening?

• +1
I dont need rotation. I have a highly ccw rotated maxilla I just want straight forward advanchement. Btw whats the price of suture Opening?
I was talking about straight advancment I shouldnt of used the word rotate. I meant if ur upper jaw goes 3mm and u keep ur teeth together ur lower jaw can dislocate into a better position. Also u will get clock wise roatation but in ur case thats optimal. The suture opening is 3500. If u want me to ask ting anything ill be happy to I go there again in 5 days.

• +1
I was talking about straight advancment I shouldnt of used the word rotate. I meant if ur upper jaw goes 3mm and u keep ur teeth together ur lower jaw can dislocate into a better position. Also u will get clock wise roatation but in ur case thats optimal. The suture opening is 3500. If u want me to ask ting anything ill be happy to I go there again in 5 days.
I dont have much knodwledge in the topic So i dont really know what to ask.How long is recovery etc?

• +1
I dont have much knodwledge in the topic So i dont really know what to ask.How long is recovery etc?
Beginning to end including braces about 2 years. Whats ur ipd and bizyogomatic width btw.

• +1
  • +1
62mm. Idk how to measure bizygo Tho my fwhr is really wide tho about 2
Yea my face width ratio is 2.05 the great thing about surgical assist is it negates width expansion which is good for u and the reason why am also getting it. Man im going to be honest surgical assist aligns with all ur goals.

• +1
Yea my face width ratio is 2.05 the great thing about surgical assist is it negates width expansion which is good for u and the reason why am also getting it. Man im going to be honest surgical assist aligns with all ur goals.
I need this asap tbh,will I still be able to do lefort after this? Btw I currently cant see my teeth while smiling do you thing all this will help?

I need this asap tbh,will I still be able to do lefort after this? Btw I currently cant see my teeth while smiling do you thing all this will help?
Dm me a picture of ur teeth and ur smile if u dont mind. And yea u can get any surgery u want after it.

• +1
Do you have mail to Ting?
I try to find IT but no sucess

• +1
if your intecanine is too wide, your lips will get wider than your ipd. This is what baboon tier mean i guess.
If there is a way to let the front relapse while getting the back okay.
But don't you have 54 mm ?
Can i see your nose and lip width from front (no need to show me your face).
And is your ipd wider than your lip width ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912