can i get rid of acne at 15?

brandoian

brandoian

Iron
is there an actual way i can get rid of acne at 15? i see so many tiktok’s recommending me all this shit like a 10 step routine with cerave and just 1 item things like beef tallow, black african soap etc does that stuff actually help?

If your gut health is ass fix it. If you still have acne go to a dermatologist and ask for accutane, most skincare products are cope and don’t help with real acne

• +1
Reactions: brandoian
dont eat shit + african black soap probably works look at the average africans skin (they also don't eat processed shit, so it's not just the soap)

• +1
Tretinoin asap, all other creams are cope, if tretinoin doesnt work its over until ur 18

• +1
is there an actual way i can get rid of acne at 15? i see so many tiktok’s recommending me all this shit like a 10 step routine with cerave and just 1 item things like beef tallow, black african soap etc does that stuff actually help?
Go to dermatologist if you can they will give you real answers. You want tretinoin probably and if that doesn’t work then just get on accutane