can i get saddled infraorbital implants AFTER under eye fat grafts + canthoplasty?

D

ducksoover

Silver
I don't have the money right now to get saddled infraorbital implants but I want to get under eye fat graft + canthoplasty in Turkey in the meantime as it's cheaper. Is this possible or do I have to wait for the implant first?

@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
just jfl at this nigger bro said canthoplasty

just jfl at this nigger bro said canthoplasty
During surgery almond eye surgery en 3

zero scleral show and fixed negative tilt. I can get this procedure for €2000 but noo some low iq .org kid says no 😂

• +1
Reactions: ijazal
sure man good luck doing that to yourself jfl
you joined this forum a month ago and you're definitely very young, I don't care about your input. I googled the first canthoplasty result I found and you still chose to dismiss it. Mr "Dark Phoenix" tiktok brain here is ruining forum quality smh

don't tag this retard please, he's said the dumbest shit I ever seen on this forum and is likely under 18
you joined this forum a month ago and you're definitely very young, I don't care about your input. I googled the first canthoplasty result I found and you still chose to dismiss it. Mr "Dark Phoenix" tiktok brain here is ruining forum quality smh
nvm you're completely delusional gl with ur life

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Your eye area is very feminine
it's not his, it's a before and after he took from Google and it's the only one that looks like anything changed at all because the angles in the pictures are different and nothing actually changed

Ive heard people doing cantho after infras but not the vice versa

you can do it but its propably gonna relapse over time due to no structural ( bone or implant ) support so i think you should get the implants first and onlu then get a drill hole canthopexy for permanent result