Can I get taller at 19?

B

bonesmasher187

Iron
Turned 19 today and I am considering blasting growth hormone to grow taller but I am unsure if I am even able to grow taller at my age. The last growth spurt I had was when I was 15 so I am pretty sure I can't grow taller anymore. Back then I went from 170cm to 180cm. So is there any chance I could still grow to like 188cm? If I am able to, could you recommend any stacks that I could use.
Thanks in advance!

Turned 19 today and I am considering blasting growth hormone to grow taller but I am unsure if I am even able to grow taller at my age. The last growth spurt I had was when I was 15 so I am pretty sure I can't grow taller anymore. Back then I went from 170cm to 180cm. So is there any chance I could still grow to like 188cm? If I am able to, could you recommend any stacks that I could use.
Thanks in advance!
If your puberty started more than 5 years ago, no.

• +1
Reactions: bonesmasher187
no dont blast growth hormone as it won't do anything
barely helps little kids so won;t do anything for you as you are just risking side effects
just continue with sprints as it no risk. you are tall anyway no point blasting

• +1
no dont blast growth hormone as it won't do anything
barely helps little kids so won;t do anything for you as you are just risking side effects
just continue with sprints as it no risk. you are tall anyway no point blasting
Isn‘t sprinting just cope

Thanks in advance!
im still growing in my 20s (21) so im not sure depends on each person's body. i still believe that men grow til 25 but we'll see in 4 years

• +1
im still growing in my 20s (21) so im not sure depends on each person's body. i still believe that men grow til 25 but we'll see in 4 years
how much did you grow after puberty?

not sure when i started tbh all i know is i went from like 170cm to 180cm from 15-16 then i hit 183cm at 18 now im at 185-6ish cm lol
damn nice maybe I am lucky aswell

gigantic JFL

nigga how should I know that
if they are smaller, then*
and if your balls are gigantic then chances are your growth plates have been closed for a while and you cant grow any more

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
Puberty is 4 years long. So only if you were malnourished and had a VERY late puberty will you still grow. Most males are finished puberty around age 16.

yes. i had a decent growth spurt at 16.
about 3 or 4 inches in a few months.
im 191cm now, but hoping for 194cm.
damn how tall are youre parents?

• +1
Reactions: yyy
no, unless late puberty or malnutrition

bro just blast it, if anything you'll just end up getting leaner lol