Can I Get Taller With Glucosamine?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Im 19, I done all the growing i think.

i’m at 5’6, could i get to 5’7/8 by stretching and glucosamine?

Attachments

• 1698737858933.png
    1698737858933.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, GuyFromSingapore, reaper2 and 1 other person
there's a lot of ways to get taller mk677 is one of them, but glucosamine don't work for that, glucosamine is good for getting ur articulations lubricated and thats all

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Gmogger
Im 19, I done all the growing i think.

i’m at 5’6, could i get to 5’7/8 by stretching and glucosamine?

View attachment 2523411
There's nothing you can do to be noticeably taller, sure you could stack up that one inch will good stretching and posture if that makes you happy

• +1
Reactions: rares54, PseudoMaxxer and reaper2
i think you should keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 23219, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Unfortunately its all genes there literally isnt any product that can help you its so over even 100 hgh wont make you taller just give you heart attacks and ruin your face

• +1
Reactions: aesthedick and PseudoMaxxer
there's a lot of ways to get taller mk677 is one of them, but glucosamine don't work for that, glucosamine is good for getting ur articulations lubricated and thats all
mk677 wont do shit mega faggot greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthedick, arabcelxxx and PseudoMaxxer
you should honestly try hgh, have you gotten your growth plates checked?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rares54, PseudoMaxxer and TheBrownOne
Quite a sad video tbh
Just a bunch of retarded cope

Ok buddy, youre so great with women which is why youre watching a video from a person who calls themself alpha and sigma
So corny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
fuck, brutal. Just save up and get LL or geomaxx to laos or something
is LL even worth it? like if I would be able to run and do all the stuff I can do now without my fucking legs breaking then yeah sure I'll do it in the future but idk man

• +1
is LL even worth it? like if I would be able to run and do all the stuff I can do now without my fucking legs breaking then yeah sure I'll do it in the future but idk man
yeah with some rehab you'll be able to run no problem. You probably won't be able to be an athlete/military or something extreme like that but regular cardio for sure. Expensive as fuck though

• +1
There's nothing you can do to be noticeably taller, sure you could stack up that one inch will good stretching and posture if that makes you happy
one inch is a lot height, don't throw around words like that. people break bones just to get that 2.5 cm of height.
here is what 1.5 inches of height difference look like close to each other:

in reality you can fix mild case of APT, do stretching exercises and actually gain 0.5-0.7 cm at best (unless severe case)
but you have to maintain it otherwise it's cope and you'll go back to your previous height

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Gmogger
one inch is a lot height, don't throw around words like that. people break bones just to get that 2.5 cm of height.
View attachment 2523480
in reality you can fix mild case of APT, do stretching exercises and actually gain 0.5-0.7 cm at best (unless severe case)
but you have to maintain it otherwise it's cope and you'll go back to your previous height
Based

View attachment 2523480
*3 inches

yeah with some rehab you'll be able to run no problem. You probably won't be able to be an athlete/military or something extreme like that but regular cardio for sure. Expensive as fuck though
yeah hope so, I'll probably be blackpilled for life so might come in the future.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins