Can I get taller?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
I fucking hate being a manlet, I am 15 years old, 130 lbs, and 5'6-5'7 ish (depending on how much sleep I've gotten), is there any CHANCE that I will grow taller? My mom is 5'0, my dad is 5'6, and the most recent ent growth spurt I had was less than a year ago. Besides them, most of my other male relatives are around 5'10-5'11 ish, but of course it's MY parents who are short. Will I grow taller in the future, is there a chance?

• So Sad
Reactions: justbedeadtheory and 5.5psl
Yes if you wanna spend tons of money to inject yourself everyday with chinese fish-sperm and mega-dose on estrogen blockers. You can also go to the slums of Mumbai to have your tibias broken for 10cm. If that fails you can prosthetic legmaxx for 1ft guaranteed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I fucking hate being a manlet, I am 15 years old, 130 lbs, and 5'6-5'7 ish (depending on how much sleep I've gotten), is there any CHANCE that I will grow taller? My mom is 5'0, my dad is 5'6, and the most recent ent growth spurt I had was less than a year ago. Besides them, most of my other male relatives are around 5'10-5'11 ish, but of course it's MY parents who are short. Will I grow taller in the future, is there a chance?
My moms 5,1 dads 5,6 I'm 5,11 but then again I took hgh for 1.5 years from 13-14 so honestly idk

My moms 5,1 dads 5,6 I'm 5,11 but then again I took hgh for 1.5 years from 13-14 so honestly idk
What was the height of your other family members? Most of my male relatives (both sides of fam) are around 5'10-5'11.

What was the height of your other family members? Most of my male relatives (both sides of fam) are around 5'10-5'11.
Uh my uncle might be 5,7-5,8 and I don't have any cousins my dads had like 5 cousins though and I think 2-3 were 6ft or like 6,1 and ik one of their sons is like 6,1 but that's about it

MK667, this is your only chance until your bones fuse, deal with potential side effects later you can't pass up this chance of maximizing your growth.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Uh my uncle might be 5,7-5,8 and I don't have any cousins my dads had like 5 cousins though and I think 2-3 were 6ft or like 6,1 and ik one of their sons is like 6,1 but that's about it
Yeah my dad has some tall cousins that are like 6'2 and above, but my grandpa who was like 5'11 married and had a kid (my dad) with a 5' girl, so it would suck if I also had those short genes.

Yes. At first you need to do x-rays to see how open is your growth plates. Then you have 2 options
1) Naturally boost HGH and lower estrogen if growth plates are not closing
2) take Anastosol (not aromasin)

you'll prob get to 5'9 by the end

I was about 5'6 at 15 as well and I thought I was done with puberty, since I could grow decent facial hair plus my last growth spurt was also a couple years ago. Fast forward to almost 17(in a couple of months), I grew to 5'8. It's not over for your, don't stress about it. Do get enough nutrition to maximize hgh production. I did ask a doctor about mk677 but he recommended against it. hgh is way too expensive

just fraud height

MK667, this is your only chance until your bones fuse, deal with potential side effects later you can't pass up this chance of maximizing your growth.

Why don’t we push CJC-1295 on here?

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I regret to inform you that you've reached your genetic potential as a man. Most people surpass their fathers in height by 15 (unless he's 1,93m like in my case).

It's ovER!
Goodnight!

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I regret to inform you that you've reached your genetic potential as a man. Most people surpass their fathers in height by 15 (unless he's 1,93m like in my case).

It's ovER!
Goodnight!
Same mine was 192 and I did not even make it.

Get x-ray and see bone age that is probably the only way to determine if you’re gonna grow or not

It's ovER!
Goodnight!
cap all my friends surpassed their fathers at 16/17

how tf do u mess up this bad lmao. ur father is 192 and ur not even close? oevr
I am 190, feels shitty I just did not reach his peak.

i’m 178 and my dad is 182. my bone age is 1 year young so i’ll probs surpass him
I was 185 at 14 and now am 190 at 18, your growth spurt is most likely over tbh and just the last touches are finishing up.

I was 185 at 14 and now am 190 at 18, your growth spurt is most likely over tbh and just the last touches are finishing up.
different things when ur bone age is 1 and half year younger than u are. plus i’m taller than by brother at 16 and he is 185 now

• +1
plus if i grow 5cm which will prob happen it’s fine. i’ve been growing 2+cm a year since 2022 too

• +1
plus if i grow 5cm which will prob happen it’s fine. i’ve been growing 2+cm a year since 2022 too
Just hit 6ft and ur fine.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Just hit 6ft and ur fine.
ye i’ll try. but do u think since i’m growing 2cm+ a year I can do anything to help me squeeze some more inches?

ye i’ll try. but do u think since i’m growing 2cm+ a year I can do anything to help me squeeze some more inches?
MK667 I've heard increases height while plates are open.

thats ok but can i get shorter? im 6'1 i would like to descend to 5'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omarthegoat195 and slayerToBe
i’ll buy it asap then
bruh after all these height threads, you neva heard of MK677? It gives fast results, but I'm sure it isn't for long-term use. Do your research to understand side effects and do side mitigation.

bruh after all these height threads, you neva heard of MK677? It gives fast results, but I'm sure it isn't for long-term use. Do your research to understand side effects and do side mitigation.
how fast are we talking, 3-5 months?

how fast are we talking, 3-5 months?
Yea from what I've seen some personal ancetodes if plates are open in leg plates I would assume.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515