Can I get Tik Tok Hair by keratin Maxxing?

GalacticHero

GalacticHero

Diamond
I have extremly dry and coarse curly hair
Is it possible to get wavy tik tok hair after keratin maxxing? Like if I scrunch my hair and I use curling creams and stuff?
51759FA8 8DEE 4B44 8E98 A9F400780A2F

Before and after

What's ur hair routine

I fixed my shit straight hair just from using less shampoo tbh

I have extremly dry and coarse curly hair
Is it possible to get wavy tik tok hair after keratin maxxing? Like if I scrunch my hair and I use curling creams and stuff?
View attachment 2285642
Before and after
u can't get tiktok hairstyle with straight hair u Need them at least a bit wavy

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
but u obviously can get them if u have curly hair, search up a tutorial and see

What's ur hair routine

I fixed my shit straight hair just from using less shampoo tbh
but u obviously can get them if u have curly hair, search up a tutorial and see
I think I almost tried everything hair related in the internet, but nothing worked, like seriously I am so fucking obsessed with fixing my hair but it can’t ever work.

I descended hard after puberty and my hair gone from straight smooth hair to coarse and ugly curly hair.

I wants to get a perm but it’s extremely overpriced + it’s more of a tight curls not wavy.

I think I almost tried everything hair related in the internet, but nothing worked, like seriously I am so fucking obsessed with fixing my hair but it can’t ever work.

I descended hard after puberty and my hair gone from straight smooth hair to coarse and ugly curly hair.

I wants to get a perm but it’s extremely overpriced + it’s more of a tight curls not wavy.

i've seen this some days ago, I know it's italian and the hairstyle doesn't look very good but u could try to do what he does before using the hair straightner

same man did u do anything?

same man did u do anything?
Nah, now I just conditioner while showering and push it back and shake by hair until it more like a middle part to hide my hair line then I use a leave in conditioner and I never ever touch it

It looks cleaner this way but it has low volume and doesn’t look fluffy.