Can i get to HTN? Maybe better?

sadfutureless

sadfutureless

Lurker
Sijda4
Sijda2

What can i improve?

I feel like i look atleast mid mtn already, how can i ascend to htn (srs)

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: frame265, iblamehamza and PedroFavelinha
would be lucky to even hit low mtn

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I look far better now at 26 than I did at 16 but I did get a jaw surgery to fix a type 3 underbite and I did work on my physique and gained 30 lbs of muscle. It's definitely possible to looksmax. By the way, doing that, I got a date last year with a girl who was extremely attracted to me, she was like 5'3", skinny and good looking. Ultimately, it didn't work out because she is vegan, does hardcore party drugs and she is an alcoholic, I'm very sensitive to addiction so I didn't want to take the risk.

When I was 16 I would get no opportunities, no girls found me attractive. Now that I'm 26 and muscular, pretty much anywhere I go, women stare at me. That doesn't mean it's super easy though, I still have to have the right connections or the right situation occur, I can't just cold approach and flirt randomly, I mean maybe some guys can but I'd feel too weird. Dating apps are usually the best way nowadays but I don't have much success on those since I'm not very photogenic or good in texting.

I'd say dating mainly comes down to having the right connections and looking good. If your friends introduce you to a girl, you better look as good as her or better, but if you're just putting everything into looks, then you might not be able to meet girls on your own. When you're in college though, meeting girls is so easy.

I'm 6'4" so a lot of people would attribute my successes to that but I used to be very skinny and nobody cared that I was tall. When I was in high school, I was a skinny nerd, I was 138 lbs, and now I'm 178 lbs lean, I'm aiming for 225-230 lbs in 2-3 years (probably 200-205 lbs in 1 year), so I'm still improving even now.

At my high school, the guys who were getting all the attention of the girls were the ones who were athletic, either they were good at a specific sport or they were muscular, due to their good genetics and the fact they started lifting at like 14 and probably started doing sports when they were like 5 or 6. If you start building muscle at 16, you can look pretty good at 18 if you do things right, nobody will think you look nerdy if you're muscular.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates