Can I give myself an underbite?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
So the thing is I have an overbite where my maxilla is too recessed, like the girl on the right picture. Now my teeth don’t touch together. If I put my lower teeth & jaw so it touches the upper teeth (I think normal people’s teeth are supposed to touch, the upper and lower teeth) my side looks much better. My orthodontist already told me that I have an overbite, but the insurance didn’t want to cover my braces and I didn’t want to wear them back when I was 15.

MY TEETH DO NOT TOUCH TOGETHER NORMALLY.

Whenever I put my upper and lower teeth together my chin looks bigger from the front (my small chin is one of my biggest failos) and my maxilla moves forward, makes my chin look more forward grown from the side as well.

I don’t know what to do, should I get braces or would they make me even more recessed? I am 17 right now. Is maxilla advancement what I am looking for?

BCC6627F AE83 425D 9F70 8755B6761473

BTW THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: IN MY CASE WHENEVER I TRY TO “GIVE MYSELF AN UNDERBITE” MY TEETH ALIGN TOGETHER PERFECTLY AND DO NOT LOOK AS DEFORMED AS THE GIRL IN THE FIRST PICTURE ON THE LEFT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
I can try to explain it better and send pics in PM if someone needs more information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22, thecel and 1 other person
B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
I have faked an underbite since about 6 to 7 years now

just get bimax it's not worth it trust me

also why did you rename yourself to "bitch"?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch

Because it sounded like an og name

How did you fake it for 6 years? Damn... Bimax costs what like 20k?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 3635
wrote a paragraph to ask whether you should jut your jaw or not jfl

generally I would say no, because it leads to TMJ issues

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and datboijj
which heterosexual male calls himself "bitch" unironically or ironically?
It’s just a username jfl, I don’t call myself that
wrote a paragraph to ask whether you should jut your jaw or not jfl

generally I would say no, because it leads to TMJ issues
Also asked about braces and I have an overbite

@Ocelot, was also wondering if I could make it permanent somehow and natural

don't worry, bitch, men don't care about looks that much :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Acromegaly_Chad, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
I think you are confusing maxilla with mandible. A recessed maxilla(underbite) is pic 1, recessed mandible(overbite) pic 2. Since you are pic 2, option is either recess maxilla to meet mandible with braces(not recommended) or surgery/appliances to move mandible foward. Wouldn’t recommend jutting unless it feels natural.

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s just a username jfl, I don’t call myself that

Also asked about braces and I have an overbite
Wouldn't get braces.
@Ocelot, was also wondering if I could make it permanent somehow and natural
The TMJ could theoretically adapt to the new jutted position but again, it's not something I'd recommend trying.

• +1
This forum is fucking fucked. No one reacted to this thread except me. Shit forum if we thumbs-up shitposts but not questions.

• +1
This forum is fucking fucked. No one reacted to this thread except me. Shit forum if we thumbs-up shitposts but not questions.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: thecel
username fits

• JFL
you are a foid wtf?

• JFL
  • So Sad
unfortunately I didn't see
I only PM my pics to people I trust now, can’t risk getting doxed or having my pictures on here anymore as I already thought of leaving this site

I only PM my pics to people I trust now, can’t risk getting doxed or having my pictures on here anymore as I already thought of leaving this site
trust me :)

You are literally too fucking dumb to understand the difference between jaw, maxilla, over and underbite.

Truly over for you.

From what I understand.is that you're a recessed mouthbreather with an overbite. Chances are high your jaw isnt the only thing of your face that's fucked up. Maxillary recession and vertical excess is a common side effect of a recessed mandible.

If you're a poor fuck and can't afford bimax then you should save up for it bevause there's gonna be no way around it.

• +1
Also your username makes me wanna :feelswhy: it's so cringe

You are literally too fucking dumb to understand the difference between jaw, maxilla, over and underbite.

Truly over for you.

From what I understand.is that you're a recessed mouthbreather with an overbite. Chances are high your jaw isnt the only thing of your face that's fucked up. Maxillary recession and vertical excess is a common side effect of a recessed mandible.

If you're a poor fuck and can't afford bimax then you should save up for it bevause there's gonna be no way around it.
Also your username makes me wanna :feelswhy: it's so cringe
Dnrd gaycel keep barking no one gives a shit about you

Truly over for you.

Faggot

• JFL